• Moose

PEG UT Seaport Avenue Medians 1

(4.93)    (30 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This  PEG Utopia Series  MOD changes the appearance of the Avenue Medians in and around Seaport Zones.... which includes any lot that appears in your Water Transportation menu. The Seaport Zone is an area that the original game designers intended to make use use of... but didn't. As a result, the game default avenues completely ignore it... and avenues running along these lots have empty medians with neither barriers or streetlights.

This mod corrects all that with a special set of custom planters and streetlights designed specifically for Seaports and other water related lots. And yes...  this includes all the PEG-CDK & PEG-Seaport lots. The distinctive planter & streetlight style will make it very easy to identify those areas that are influenced by your seaport & coastal lots. At night, the streetlight has a subtle greenish cast to it that further helps you identify your zones.

This mod only affects the straight sections of avenues. By default, the game does not put any center barrier props on diagonal or curved sections of the avenues... and neither does this mod. It does not change any textures so it can be safely used with any other avenue mod you may use.  

Note:  After installation, you will need to replop/drag the straight sections of your avenues in order to see the new avenue median props. Likewise, if the mod is uninstalled, you will need to replop/drag the avenues in cities where the mod was used. 

** This file has no dependencies.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

B Derrick likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review
rubira

Share this review

Link to review
skykrl80

Share this review

Link to review
Oldrogue

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By TSM.E3
      1: What mod is the sunken highway walls? http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p184/CorinaPics/TSM.E3 Walls_zpsejhhtdv9.jpg
      2: Those ploppable trees that are put between the zones
      3: And the ploppables between the one-way road avenues  http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p184/CorinaPics/TSM.E3 Trees_zps1zljvw8x.jpg

• By Babyhead Gaming
      What is the best camera mod for playing and detailing as I record my footage for lets play on YouTube ?
    • By rsc204
      Contents

This package contains texture overrides which will add Moonlight's Super Light Asphalt sidewalks to Tram in Street and a Rural GLR set compatible with Magneto's Super Light Asphalt Mod. This mod is designed to be used as an AddOn for Magneto's Super Light Asphalt Mod:
      Although you can use this mod as a stand-alone mod also if you prefer.

The included textures are all Euro versions, both LHD/RHD options can be selected from.
      Load Order

To ensure these files load after the NAM, please ensure you copy the dat files in the zip file into the same folder as Magneto's Super Light Asphalt Mod. For stand alone users, please check the readme for further instructions. Also note it will need to load after any mod that changes the textures of Tram in Streets. Choose only the LHD or RHD file where both exist, and again refer to the readme for more specific instructions.
      Dependencies

NONE

Notes:

Just a quick thank you to Magneto for his work on bringing the Super Light Asphalt mod to so much of the NAM.
      If you are still stuck or have any comments, feel free to comment in my shack on Simtropolis here:
    • By paeng
      A set of turbulences for your rivers and streams.

You'll find narrow and wide pieces, both in straight and diagonal versions. They all sit on a 1x1 transparent lot and can be combined with PEG-PPond (Tahoe), PEG-Pond and PEG-Stream or ploppable waters by other creators as well.

LIST OF ITEMS
      Narrow Short Straight Narrow Long Straight Narrow Short Diagonal Narrow Long Diagonal Wide Short Straight Wide Long Straight Wide Short Diagonal Wide Long Diagonal
      Each piece comes in 2 variations that plop at random (16 models all in all).

DEPENDENCIES

~ none ~

Recommended to use with Free Waters Mod.

DEVELOPER NOTES

The turbulences are batted props (instead of the textures used in Vol 01), so there are less straight edges and a bit of overlap onto the next tile.
      You can combine them with any ploppable water and to some extent also with Pond and Stream pieces, mainly the straight items.
      Some of the pieces are also suitable to make transitions between the various available waters - just be creative and find the right combinations.
      There are no other props on these lots - so you have complete freedom to dress them with any Major Mode Flora that suits your theme.

The Turbulences and Transitions Volume 01 (texture based) is available to download here.

CREDITS

Concept & Design: Murimk & Paeng
      Batting: Murimk
      Lotting & Modding: Paeng

SUPPORT

Should you need support for these items please visit the
      PLEX on the STEX - Community Support

Productions Forum Thread (no longer available)

Enjoy!
    • By Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
      SimCity 4 is a really fun game (funniest in the whole series in my opinion) BUT there's just one thing that kinda gets to me. I don't really like how the whole map is a grid and all the cities have to be shaped as squares. I have a whole regions that's supposed to be a country, but I want to draw state-lines/borders around it from the city view (blame my OCD for caring so much about that) 
      I'm just curious, does anyone have a method of doing this?
      What i'm planning on doing is using the sign/label tool and adding a bunch of dashes: '-' around to make it look like a state line, but does anyone think there's a better way of doing this? 
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments