• Moose

PEG CDK3 SP Buoyz From Da Hood 1

(4.75)    (24 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

A set of red & green Navigation Buoys for your CDK3-SP seaport complexes... styled after buoys commonly found in many harbors and channels. These buoys are nite-lited and include subtle, background sound effects.

The buoys are simple 1x1 lots that can be plopped in any depth of water. They include anchor chains, which are only visible in shallower water.

Each buoy costs only §5 to plop and has no monthly maintenance costs. The buoys are solar (self) powered and do not require proximity to shore or other power sources in order for the nite lites to function.

* For realistic placement in-game, (in the northern hemisphere) remember the old mariner phrase "Red Right Returning". Red buoys should be on the starboard (right) side of ships returning to port. If there was ever a similar old phrase, "Red Left Leaving", the poor smuck who coined it most likely took it to the grave when, utterly confused,he piled his ship up on the rocks.

Just to confuse things even more, because the southern hemisphere is up-side down...   the red buoys are on the left coming into port and the green are on the right.

** This file has no external dependencies.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
PaPa-J

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
penguin1634

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
firehawkordy

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
HighTower76

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Jetty Jockey

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Zerostang

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
Oldrogue

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By RandyE
      The Seaport Re-lot file is based on the stage 3 seaport as saved from the Maxis Lot Editor.  I could not save and load either stage 1 or 2.  The maximum capacity was realized for stage 1 in-game but no upgrade was automated. 
      There are 2 lots in this zip file.  One lot is the seaport at stage 3 as is, and the 2nd lot is the expanded version I made using the Lot Editor.  The user interface of both lots report about 50% efficiency, but neither reports any usage of capacity.
      NO DEPENDENCIES
      MAXIS SEAPORTS
      According to the BSC Seaport Controller "If your seaport funding is 100%, and the usage exceeds 95%, the seaports will upgrade on their own."
      BSC Seaport Development Project Version 3.1
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1663
      However, with the PEG CDK Seaport Controller also installed, no such effect was realized.  As well, prior to installing either the BSC or PEG mods, the seaport did not upgrade automatically.
      Following is a list of resources used in the creation of the preview images:
      Drunken Water Mods, The Blues and Greys. In HD!
      PEG CDK3 SP Container Seaport 110
      Lighthouse 2x2 Lot Pack 1.0.1
      Stanley Seawalls 1.0.0
      BSC Ploppable Ships (v1.0)
      http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2406
      Container Carrier 1
      PEG CDK3 SP Ploppable Ships Pack 1 1
      Authentic Shipping Containers 1.0
      Neither of the 2 lots in this zip file replace the in-game stage 1 seaport and will appear in the seaport menu with their own unique icons. The stage 1 seaport should be used as the primary seaport for the purpose of moving freight.   The stage 3 lots are intended more for the purpose of creating an active and visually complex seaport.
    • By RandyE
      Contains 9 2x2 lots to choose from.  Each lot has a different character, animation, and a variety of props from SC4 Deluxe.
      All lighthouses cost 4000§ (Simoleons), earn 100§ a month, slightly reduce air and water pollution nearby, and have a moderate local park and landmark effect.
      All lighthouses are in the Reward Menu and are available for immediate plopping. The Maxis Reward lighthouse is not replaced and becomes available as usual.
      No External Dependencies:
      The dependencies in version 1 have been removed. I am using a smaller texture pack that I made for my lots which is included, and have replaced the Bus Stop with an extended Toll Booth Platform.
      The 'BaseTexturesElements_Grass.dat' is an internal dependency required for the lots above; it is included in this package in the folder 'z_Grass Base Textures'.
      I have made a 500K Base Texture Volume with textures I made for my lots linked below.   If the texture file below is used then delete the ' z_Grass Base Textures' folder as the textures are the same and don't need to be loaded twice.
      Base Textures Vol 1 Elements
      INSTALL
      To install select the folders for the lighthouses you want to use and delete the other sub-folders.   Don't delete the 'z_Grass Base Textures' folder unless you are using none of the lighthouses which require them or are using the larger texture volume (see above). 
      Copy and paste the 'Lighthouse 2x2 Lot Pack V2' into your User\Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins folder. 
    • By fredinno
      I'm missing the reward slots for the PEG navy mod for Navy bases 3 and 4. They never seem to show up in the rewards section, even with cheats used.

Help?

• By Fantozzi
      Rural Docklands Expansion
      36 Lots to expand the Rural Docklands

Warning
      The original Rural Docklands Sets I and II by Doc Rorlach(†) requires 11 Dependencies. This expansion set requires additional 11 Dependencies. So if you never used the Rural Docklands before you might end up with 22 Dependencies to download.
      Basic Information
      This product enlarges the Dural Docklands with 3 and 4 tiles deep lots and quite a few corner lots to build up an industrial water front. There are no container ports related lots in this set. You can find many of them already on the STEX. This set was done with inland ports and the filling of large harbour areas in mind.
      To make the many different corner pieces user friendly I used symbols on the icons. It's easy to understand but it's strongly recommended to read the chapter 'Usage' in the included pdf. It takes less than a minute.
      The new lots use the same querry window as the original ones. Most of the lots use similar stats as the original set - they are almost neutral to the city with no monthly cost and small or no pollution or consumption. The main lots (car transfer dock, building material transfer dock, chemical liquids dock, coal docks) are modded for a small caps relief on industries (CRI lots).
      This set is dedicated to the memory of Doc Rohrlach.

While downloading the following dependencies - please consider to compliment the original creators. They did the main job.
      Dependencies and Installation Notes

1. WMP Rural Dockands and Dependencies
      WMP_RDock_Set1.zip
      WMP_RDock_Set2.zip
      And all listed dependencies (11). The internal downloads are all linked at the bottom of the page. But make shure you don't forget:
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol01.dat
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol04.dat
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol06.dat
      which are not included in the download section, as they are external dependencies.
      Hint: Rural Docklands, Set I containes a file called 'wmp_dummies.dat' and Rural Docklands, Set II contains the same file again. You can delete one of them.

2. Additional Dependencies
      NOB Mega Props Vol02.dat
      NOB Mega Props Vol03.dat
      BSC MEGA Props - Gascooker Vol01.dat
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol09.dat
      PEG-PP_Scows_RESOURCE_101.dat
      (please check in case, if you have this actual and not an older version as it might not work)
      SG_Canal_CoalWharf.dat
      (the installer installs also a lot file named 'SG_4x4_Canal_CoalWharf_30fa6c92.SC4Lot' in the folder ."..\Plugins\BSC\Canals\Extras\Wharf - Coal". If you don't play with SimGoobers Brick Canals this lot isn't of much use and you might delete it)
      Murimk_industrialprops_resource.dat
      (included in this download is a folder called MMPs with dat files to turn the props into MMPs. You don't need this, but they are really nice und you might want to keep it)
      Nams PROPS PACK Vol 2.dat
      R6_Prop Pack 2010_Vol2.dat
      R6_TSC_PropPack_Vol2.dat
      RJM Prop Pack 2

Additional Content (you don't need this - but you may like)
      This files can make a fine addition to some of the lots:
      Hardun industris coal mine (to expand the coal dock).
      JENXPARIS House Boat by (ploppable ship, fitting in size)
      Hong Kong Junker Ships (even more nice ploppable ships)

Fantozzi, march 2017. Enjoy!
    • By leblanc.pat
      Ive noticed peg is down and cant find downloads for it, i still have a few on my computer...wondering if it would help to upload them somewhere. if so, tell me what to do so the stuff doesn't die.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments