• Moose

1 Screenshot

About This File

This is a compilation of the primary CDK3 dependency files. If you already have the dependency files listed below, you will not have to download and install this file. However, all future CDK3 lots requiring any of the listed dependencies, will list this file instead. There also may be a slight game load time reduction having all the dependencies combined into a single file.

This SUPER PAK replaces the following CDK3 dependency files:

1. CDK3 Resource Pack 1 ( PEG-CDK3_Resource-Pack_01.dat )

2. CDK3 Ship Pack 1 ( PEG-CDK3_PropPack_Ships_01.dat )

3. CDK3 Vehicle Pack 1 ( PEG-CDK3_PropPack_Vehicles_01.dat )

4. CDK3 Trawler Pack 1 ( CDK3_Trawlers_RESOURCE.dat )

5. CDK3 REC Boats Pack ( PEG-CDK3_Rec-Boats_RESOURCE_101.dat )

6. CDK3 Basics* ( PEG-CDK3_Basics_100.dat )

Once the CDK3 SUPER PACK is installed, you can safely remove the files listed above.

IMPORTANT: The original CDK3 Basics file contained lots as well as dependency data. That dependency data only has been moved into the CDK3 SUPER PAK. The lot data only has been repackaged into a new file (version 1.10) which is included with this download. If you remove the original CDK3 Basics file, you should move the new version ( PEG-CDK3_Basics_110.dat ) into the CDK3 Basics folder.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

3 people like this

User Feedback

do u have a super pack that has all your CDK3 files such as waterfronts towns and other file in one big file that can be downloaded?
1 person likes this

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By tcx
      These are 22 lots of the billboards released in LBT TX PROP PACK VOL 01. The lots are very simple and don't have custom icon. The size is 1x1 and have a minimum monthly cost. They will appear in the Parks Menu ingame.

Installation:
      Unzip the file to your plugins folder.

Dependancy:
      LBT TX PROP PACK VOL 01

• By fredinno
      I'm missing the reward slots for the PEG navy mod for Navy bases 3 and 4. They never seem to show up in the rewards section, even with cheats used.

Help?

• By leblanc.pat
      Ive noticed peg is down and cant find downloads for it, i still have a few on my computer...wondering if it would help to upload them somewhere. if so, tell me what to do so the stuff doesn't die.
    • By fsamuel420
      i was wondering if this is a common issue in the game... you can see the middle normal road has a nice 90 degree natural curve, now when i try to apply it to the dirt road version it doesn't work or just goes back to the normal road look. Anyone know any solutions around this?

• By Hal Wing 917
      I had a system crash at Christmas and have been slowly reinstalling files. I'm FINALLY getting to reinstall my SC4 files.

I keep getting the dreaded boxes, despite the fact that I have downloaded every file I can from the Boxes? section in here. I took a screen shot in hopes that maybe someone can tell me what I have neglected to do.

Shoot! The screen shot won't paste. Here are the first three Plug In Pack numbers it shows missing:
      PlugIn Pack 1372154730
      PlugIn Pack 736382342
      PlugIn Pack 1871687276

Among other things, there are buildings and bus stops that are showing up as boxes.

City Error.doc
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• The old puzzle pieces are actually still there, albeit the puzzle-based height transitions have been under a separate option (unchecked by default) since NAM 33 (Additional Features and Customizations > Real Highway Options (click the "+" to expand) > Legacy Deprecated Height Transitions).  There will always be some way to access them for those who absolutely have to have them, but we are focusing on draggable and FLEX items from here on out, and there are no plans to add any new features in conventional puzzle piece form.  The reason we started making the old puzzle pieces harder to reach is because ready access to both the old and new systems created substantial user confusion in the NAM 31/32 era. The main reason we no longer see conventional puzzle pieces as viable for future development is because we began to get a lot of combination complaint/requests awhile back.  People thought there were too many puzzle pieces to navigate, but at the same time, they had a pretty substantial wishlist of things they wanted to see added to the NAM.  Unless we found an alternate solution, that meant even more puzzle pieces, which was the exact opposite of what was desired.  FLEX pieces--which are plopped like puzzle pieces, but can be overridden by multiple networks (similar to the FLEXFly system, first added to NAM 28/RHW 4.0 in 2010)--ended up being the solution that allowed us to add features while reducing puzzle proliferation.  Each FLEX item has a "base" configuration, but plugging another override network into one of the ends of a FLEX item can transform it to match that override network (see my early demo on the height transitions here).  The result of that with the height transitions is that we've been able to use just 4 FLEX pieces to cover the same functionality that would require somewhere around 60 conventional puzzle pieces.  In the near future, it's also going to allow us to finally offer full plop interchanges for the RHW. -Tarkus
    • I'll collect all this stuff and follow your instructions and edit this comment if any problems.
    • Mexico D.F.! Wow, you always have another surprise up your sleeve. I love how you cover so many different cities, world regions, and architectural styles. I would not have expected this brutalist piece after all the recent steel and glass skyscrapers. Once again, the building looks wonderful, and I'm sure we will soon see it pop up in CJs. Just like Edvarz, I wish you left the BATted ground out. Just the roof and the planters in this case, but not the pavement. This way we could use different lot configurations, adapt the lot flexibly with texture mods, put the building on differently sized lots... it would allow for so much more flexibility, and you'd have one less thing to worry about. Thank you for all the 3dsmax goodness you bring to the STEX!