• Moose

2 Screenshots

About This File

By request...  this model is a replica of the Bean Rock Lighthouse in Auckland Waitemata Harbor, New Zealand... built in  1875. It is a cottage style lighthouse built on a metal skeletal foundation. Automated in 1912, the light is still operational today.

Like the PEG Screw Pile Lighthouse, this lot is a non-conditional reward that is designed to plop fully in the water. It is self-contained and self-powered... so you can plop it anywhere without concerns for a power source. The lot has the same costs & properties as the game default Lighthouse Reward. Once installed, the lot's icon(s) can be found in the Rewards Menu along with the other PEG lighthouses.

Included in the package are 2 versions of the lot. One is virtually identical to the PEG Screw Pile Lighthouse in that it sets on a pile of rip-rap (rock) and is designed to be plopped in any depth of water. The second version (SW) does not have the pile of rip-rap and was designed specifically for very shallow water. This second version is ideal for plopping on shoals and sand bars, etc... The 2 versions are in separate lot files so you can remove either file after installation if desired.

** This lot has no dependencies.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

User Feedback

huh, flicked through the screen and thought this was made by mrbisonm! only until i payd attention to it i realised it was peg 10/10

Share this comment

Nicely detailed unique bat. Though IMO, despite being a replica, the nightlights doesn't blend in with the water surface very well. Overall, I give it a 9/10.

Share this comment

I second that, the nightlightning is a bit bright to me, looks great otherwise. 8/10

Share this comment