• Moose

Port Realism Pack II V1 1

(4.80)    (41 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is a set of 14 Modular lots for creating realistic looking container terminals. All the lots slightly boost medium and low wealth industrial and residential demands to help develop your industrial areas.

The lots are based on Yoman's great port realism props as well as Jestarr excellent containers. All the lots use family props so every time you plop you get a slightly different lot.

There is a long dependency list, sorry about that. I choose to use as many props as possible to create detailed living lots.

All the details are in the readme. Make sure you go over it.

Enjoy.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review
skykrl80

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

04/30/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By Lee Towers
      Hey all! I've been following this forum for a while now and all your amazing creations inspired me to start building assets myself. The first building is almost finished - a 3 track train station, as seen below (props for the person to recognise the station it's based on). I still have a few problems with it though, so bear with me:
      1. The game is creating floors inside the building on its own. There's not even a vertex with the same z-coordinate where it's creating an xy plane inside the building. Is this something that's generated on purpose by the game? The floors are assigned the same textures as the roof of the building. They can be seen through the windows and are positioned about halfway behind the windows.
      2. My sims are not using the third platform. I'm using the single station track with a platform on the left side of the track (relative to the direction it was laid). I thought it had to do with the pedestrian connections that I've laid down, but they are using the second platform which is accessed by the same pedestrian connection.
      3. Speaking of pedestrian connections... I'd much prefer a rendered underground tunnel to the half-assed building I have there now but the game isn't letting me (it pushes the whole model upwards). How do I go about doing that? I know Joak uses them in his train stations, how did he do that?
      Any help regarding one of these questions would me much appreciated! Feedback on the model is also welcome by the way... it's my first time using blender and gimp. The textures aren't final either (mainly the roof and supports need work) but I've yet to learn how to use bump maps.

• By DavidDHetzel
      This was originally intended for the Modular Lotting contest last year, but a combination of Burnout, and a graphics card failure meant I was unable to upload it for that contest. Now I'm finally ready to upload this beautiful lot!
      What is this?
      Inspired by the Oklahoma Cotton Co-Op in Altus, OK, These warehouse lots are designed to add visual flair to your farming sectors. This pack comes with 9 pieces
      Office
      Warehouse (Landmark)
      Warehouse w/ Jobs
      1x4 Straight Path
      1x1 Straight Path w/ SHK Worktrucks
      1x1 Straight Path
      1X1 90-Curve
      1x1 T Intersection
      1x1 4Way Crossing
      Dependencies
      BSC Mega Props Misc 02
      PEG CDK3-Reasource Kit
      SHK Parking Pack
      BSC Mega Props CP Vol 01
      BSC Mega Props SG Vol 01
      BSC CP Texture Pack 01 + 02
      SPAM by Pegasus
      MTP by Pegasus (It is either this or MTP that has the Pathway textures)

Enjoy!
      David H

• By paeng
      This park system combines three updated versions of previous park sets - Monument Park, Urban Gardens and White Sands Park. Mainly I wanted to create the possibility to lay out a good variety of parks, paths and gardens for any type of city - particularly with options for different path textures to be used on the same city tile. You can now have three very distinct park-styles in your city, each with its own character (layout, props, textures) - and you can mix and mingle them any which way you please... and even exchange or unify textures as you desire.

This will enable you to use the paths, prefab parks, ends, transitions, addons and extensions of all three park sets in one glorious citywide park system.

OVERVIEW

* Three complete parksystems, each with a unique style, textures, props and individual pieces

* A host of possible configurations - Narrow, Wide, Diagonal, Sweeping Curves, Ends, prefab Parks and more

* New park 'Sidings' for realistic-looking transitions to your roads and avenues

* Transitions between textures and/or sidewalks that can adapt to your preferred sidewalk textures and mods

* The ability to exchange or unify the base textures on the fly to suit your taste

* The option to mix and mingle sections of all three sets any which way you want

* All items designed to create extended lawns to be enhanced with MMP flora of your choice

* All items with consistent properties, descriptions and plop helpers, tightly arranged in your menus

* A host of overlay textures and custom props to make your own matching lots

* Peace of mind that future sets and addons will be made to match all of the above

Please note that there is a more in-depth Online Documentation with lots of additional info and many images available as well.

DEPENDENCIES

* Paeng Texture Pack v103 (updated version Sep 2011!)

* Murimk Props 02, v201 (updated version Sep 2011!)

* BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol01

* BSCBATPropsMattb325 Vol02

* BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol02

* BSC MEGA Props - swi21 Vol01

* BSC MEGA Props - D66 Vol02

* Porkie Props Vol 01 and Vol 02

* SPOT (Orientation Helpers)

DEVELOPER NOTES

The aim of this overhaul is to 'streamline' the park packs as far as dependencies, general layout and possible variations are concerned. The layout and appearance of the sets have been maintained as much as possible.

Most of the pieces - including the new 'Sidings' - are layed out to give you nice spaces of well-groomed lawn that you can plant with your own choice of flora - bushes, shrubs, flowers and trees from your personal MMP collections.

If you don't want to use any of the sidings, you can safely delete the respective subfile(s).

If you want to exchange or unify any of the base textures, make sure to carefully read the separate instructions included with the 'Texture Changer 205' module (included, but packed separately).

SUPPORT

Should you need support for these items please visit the
      Online Documentation

and/or the

Support Thread

THANK YOU

Special thanks go to the NightOwls Murimk and Shokthrpy for creating special custom props, adding to the unique appearance and feeling of these parks. Thanks also to Krio - his Kiosks continue to serve all park-visiting Sims :-)

CREDITS for RESOURCE FILE

This is a community effort with many friends chipping in - Thanks for that again!

BAT - custom 'Park Props' by Murimk & Shokthrpy
      BAT - 'Kiosks' by Krio
      All Textures - by Paeng

All parts are included with their creator's kind permission.
      You may use them for your own lots, but please do not include them in your upload. Kindly point to this pack as a dependency.

Enjoy!
      Mod edit 29th April 2017 - Fixed formatting + dependency links
    • By NickBauer
      DE:
      Dies ist eine Karte von Travemünde, ein Stadtteil der Hansestadt Lübeck, sowie einem Teil der Lübecker Bucht, Größe 16x16km. Travemünde mit seinem großen Fährhafen verbindet Deutschland und ganz Mitteleuropa mit allen Ländern rund um die Ostsee. Von hier fuhr die legendäre Finnjet, ehedem größte Fähre der Welt, in 24 Stunden nach Helsinki. Travemündes Altstadt wurde aufwendig restauriert, und die gesamte Stadt entwickelt zu einem der wichtigsten Touristenmetropole Deutschlands. So finden sich in der Nähe weitere weitere von Sonne Strand und Meer geprägte Urlaubsorte, darüberhinaus jedoch auch raue Steilküsten und Natur, die zum Spazieren einlädt. Daneben ist di Region eher landwirtschaftlich geprägt. Wer hier wohnt lebt und arbeitet wo andere Urlaub machen. Den Höhepunkt bildet die Travemünder Woche im Sommer mit Volksfestcharakter.
      So, genug geredet. Jetzt ist es an dir herauszufinden, was in dieser Region steckt. Dabei wünsche ich viel Erfolg. In eigener Sache betreibe ich eine kleine aber internationale facebook-Gruppe für Simulationsspiele aller Art, insbesondere natürlich SimCity 4, die SimCity4 AG, schau doch mal vorbei, oder mach gleich mit.
      Installation: SC4-Mapper ist ausdrücklich NICHT zu empfehlen, sondern:
      1. SimCity 4 starten, neue Region erstellen, Wasser auswählen und benennen, zB: Travemünde
      2. SimCity 4 beenden, den SimCity-Regionsordner öffnen (bei mir: C:\Users\Nick Bauer\Documents\SimCity 4\Regions), und mit der geladenen config.bmp die vorhandene ersetzen
      3. SimCity 4 erneut starten, neue Region auswählen, Strg+Alt+Umschalten+R zusammen drücken, in kleinen Fenster oben links die geladene "travemuende.4.0.bmp" suchen (bei mir meist im Download-Ordner: C:\Users\Nick Bauer\Downloads)
      4. Hat alles geklappt wird die Region erzeugt, das dauert etwa 10-15 Minuten, vielleicht mit einem Kaffee o.ä. überbrücken
      5. Sobald die neue Region angezeigt wird kann es losgehen
      6. Bei Problemen wende dich an die o.g. Gruppe oder an mich persönlich: Nick Bauer
      Ich freue mich über Kommentare und höchstmögliche Bewertungen.
      EN:
      This is a map of Travemünde, a district of the hanseatic city Lübeck, as well a part of the bay of Lübeck, size 16x16km. Travemünde with its large ferry port connects Germany and all central Europe with all countries around the Baltic Sea. From here, the legendary Finnjet, formerly the world's largest ferry, drove to Helsinki in 24 hours. Travemünde's old town was extensively restored, and the entire city is developing into one of the most important tourist metropolis in Germany. There are also other holiday resorts nereby, which are characterized by sunny beach and sea, but also rough cliffs and nature, which invites you to take a walk. In addition, the region is rather agricultural. Who lives here lives and works where other people go on holidays. The highlight is the Travemünder Woche in the summer with folk festival character.
      So, enough talk. Now it's up to you to figure out what's in this region. I wish you every success. On my own behalf, I run a small but international facebook group for simulation games of all kinds, especially SimCity 4, the SimCity4 AG, have a look, or join in.
      Installation: SC4-Mapper is NOT recommended, but:
      1. Start SimCity 4, create and name a new region, eg Travemünde
      2. Exit SimCity 4, open the SimCity region folder (for me: C:\Users\Nickbauer\Documents\SimCity 4\Regions), and replace the existing config.bmp with the loaded one
      3. Restart SimCity 4, select the new region, press Ctrl + Alt + Shift + R, find the "travemuende.4.0.bmp" in the small window at the top left: (for me: C:\Users\Nick Bauer\Downloads)
      4. If everything has worked out the region generates, which takes about 10-15 minutes, maybe with a cup of coffee
      5. Once the new region is displayed, it can start
      6. If you have any problems, please contact the group above or myself: Nick Bauer
      Please feel free to commend and rate high.
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Nice idea. Should anyone have preferences or favourite buildings they recall, it would certainly help narrow down the total. Especially with the filter list on the Wayback, the accompanying preview images are there at least to give some visual indication for anyone searching. If there really are 10,000 buildings, I suppose it's not even worth uploading 10% of them given the likely inconsistencies with quality.
    • It may be worth setting up some kind of "I would like ..." topic .... people can go thru the old exchange and point out to Cori the ones that should be retrieved ... it should end up a more manageable list
    • That could be arranged. But since these are legacy files, I don't think it matters too much either way since credit would be given. If Cori would like to continue uploading these (as intended following Dirk's approval), it may be nice for her to receive the occasional Rep as a by-product reward for retrieving, packaging and uploading them here. With hundreds if not thousands of them, it'd require a mammoth effort after all. (Should the quality of content resemble anything to the old SC4 EA exchange, I'm guessing it's not worth restoring all of them.)
    • Very nice, too bad the Grass Textures dont match my Terrain Mod
    • The appropriate words escape me - this is freaking brilliant!!! You've done some great stuff over the years Rivit (particularly from an Australian bias), but this tool is, well, exemplary. I've been away for some years and have missed a lot, but this one has been a significant highlight as I try to wrangle my old plugin folder into line (which, prior to running this, I thought was in pretty good shape...)