• Moose

Port Realism Pack II V1 1

(4.80)    (41 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This is a set of 14 Modular lots for creating realistic looking container terminals. All the lots slightly boost medium and low wealth industrial and residential demands to help develop your industrial areas.

The lots are based on Yoman's great port realism props as well as Jestarr excellent containers. All the lots use family props so every time you plop you get a slightly different lot.

There is a long dependency list, sorry about that. I choose to use as many props as possible to create detailed living lots.

All the details are in the readme. Make sure you go over it.

Enjoy.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review
AuroraSpirit

Share this review

Link to review
skykrl80

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

02/21/2017

Looking for your help! We have a real and urgent need for your donations for this month as of this writing we're almost half way to our monthly target!  Please help us with any donation you can make! Lately, we've been feeling a big pinch with a slump in donations, and we're hoping to drive that up so we can continue to keep the site running. In return for your donation, we're offering several STEX Collection Discs which you can learn more about here, if you wish to receive one. We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Donate Any Amount Here To Receive a STEX Disc(s) Donate a Specific Amount Here Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated -- we really appreciate it!
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By nos.17
      This set of lots is inspired by kazuki's original lots, which have since disappeared from his site. Many features were taken from the original set and merged with other newer prop packs, most notably NBVC's bazaar props.

Stats: 
      13 lots included. All share the same stats
      Plop Cost:              §1,000
      Bulldoze Cost:      §20
      Monthly Cost:      §0
      Landmark effect: 40 over 10
      Park effect:            5 over 10
      No utility consumption
      No pollution emitted

Installation: 
      Simply place in your plugins folder. Each lot is individual so you can delete any you don't want.
      Neither the lots included in NBVC's Bazaar are required, nor are the cascading dependencies required. If you do not wish to use his set, simply delete the *.SC4lot files included. Keep the *.sc4desc and *.sc4model files, please.
      Lot orientation is aided with the optional Simpeg Plop Orientation Tools.
      The lots will appear towards the bottom of the parks menu.

Dependencies: 
      BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01
      BSC MEGA Props - Gascooker Vol01
      BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol02
      NBVC Bazaar (props only)
      BSC Textures Vol 01
      Gascooker Stalls_Diag.dat, Gascooker Stalls_Ortho.dat, NBVC Market Stalls.dat  - included (custom prop families)
      Optional (to aid placement):
      SPOT (Simpeg Plop Orientation Tool)

Enjoy....
      nos.17
    • By deadwoods
      This set contains three plazas for use with the BSC Raised Park series.
      These lots, and the ones in the associated Rasied Park sets, are based on some ideas I got from Japan. In Shinjuku there are some parks raised above street level. This has the effect of removing much of the traffic noise from the park areas. Connecting these parks to each other and nearby buildings are pedestrian bridges to keep the pedestrian traffic flowing. Finally the Tokyo Government Office building has some amazing stonework at its base emulating some of the magnificent Japanese castles. These were combined into a common set of lots contained in this (and associated) lots.
      This set contains three lots; a 2x2 corner plaza so sims can enter the raised parks, a 3x3 plaza featuring a fountain and some trees to relax in, and a 3x3 plaza with a market. The lots (see readme) are modded to act as a combination of Flower Gardens and Plaza's, with the emphasis being on Landmark Effect (to boost commercial demand/growth). The lots will reduce some air pollution, but do use and pollute water. The market plaza features Gascookers market stall props which are packed up of an evening.
      The lots are meant to be used on the edges of a raised park; the 2x2 on a corner and the 3x3 lots on an edge. The lots are designed to work with the BSC Raised Park set (also found on the STEX) and won't look right without the Raised Park pieces around them.
      These lots are BSC Tracking Enabled (BTE) which means they may contribute to Reward Chains. Thanks to the BSC for assistance with these lots and the series. Special thanks to Gascooker for the props.
    • By paeng
      Since the start of the agricultural revolution, a need for large fresh produce markets has come up - after all it doesn't make much sense to grow all that stuff and not have a central distribution point. So here is a modular set to help you create just that...

LIST OF ITEMS

* 3x1 Admin and Offices, COM w/ 135 CS$ jobs

* 5x3 Loading Bay 2-sided

* 5x2 Loading Bay 1-sided

* 4x1 Truck Parking

* 2x1 Small Trailer Parking

* 1x1 Fillers with three different truck-families

DEPENDENCIES

* SPAM Super Resource

* Grunge Concrete Set

* SG 01 Megapack

DEVELOPER NOTES

The set is highly modular to create a market of any size you need or want.

The office lot serves as an 'anchor' and holds all the jobs for the complete market. It is the only lot in the set that needs to have road access.

All lots need power and water.

Most of the vehicles are timed prop families so there will be a lot of 'movement' throughout the day.

Note that the 'Grunge Concrete Set' dependency holds not only the needed textures, but also a set of access paths and fillers to expand your market and tie together the various modules.

You find all items at or near the end of the 'Landmarks' menu.

If you need further items to expand the market (like more trucks, weighbridges, kiosks and similar items) you may want to check out sets like the Modular Truck Stop or similar.

CREDITS

The Loading Bays are special custom BATs created by Becca (RebaLynnTS) and are included with her kind permission.

LOTting and MODding: Paeng

Thanks for the request goes to Dublin, and to all who gave input at the Simpeg forums :-)

SUPPORT

Should you need support for these items please visit the
      Paeng Production Forum

Enjoy!
    • By Lee Towers
      Hey all! I've been following this forum for a while now and all your amazing creations inspired me to start building assets myself. The first building is almost finished - a 3 track train station, as seen below (props for the person to recognise the station it's based on). I still have a few problems with it though, so bear with me:
      1. The game is creating floors inside the building on its own. There's not even a vertex with the same z-coordinate where it's creating an xy plane inside the building. Is this something that's generated on purpose by the game? The floors are assigned the same textures as the roof of the building. They can be seen through the windows and are positioned about halfway behind the windows.
      2. My sims are not using the third platform. I'm using the single station track with a platform on the left side of the track (relative to the direction it was laid). I thought it had to do with the pedestrian connections that I've laid down, but they are using the second platform which is accessed by the same pedestrian connection.
      3. Speaking of pedestrian connections... I'd much prefer a rendered underground tunnel to the half-assed building I have there now but the game isn't letting me (it pushes the whole model upwards). How do I go about doing that? I know Joak uses them in his train stations, how did he do that?
      Any help regarding one of these questions would me much appreciated! Feedback on the model is also welcome by the way... it's my first time using blender and gimp. The textures aren't final either (mainly the roof and supports need work) but I've yet to learn how to use bump maps.

• By Duckinator
      I have been following skyestorme's let's play videos (circa 2013), and modelling my cities almost exactly. However the city did not function the same from his segregation part onwards.
      Is segregation no longer possible? It says errors as buildings are not connected to the roads or something. I'm not sure if I did it wrongly or if patches has removed it.
      I think one of the purposes of segregation was to avoid global market trucks to congest the roads, especially when there's trade ports or rails available. I noticed that my ports and rails aren't shipping as often as I would like, with the primary trading done by trucks. Is there a way to fix this if segregation is not possible?
      Thanks!
  • Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• Recent STEX Comments

• Just downloaded, looks really good.  The creative output of user content creators on this site over the past month or so is unbelievable.  EA should just hand SC4 over to the ST Community and we'll re-commercial-market the game from here.   __________________________________________________________ I'm editing in after installation of MN landmark version.   Excellent building, understanding its a corner lot, interesting windows, the reflections also look like interior view, but no lights on in the top floor?     
    • Were is the file for it its only the screen shot I would like to install this to my maps.
    • WAY too expensive.  Otherwise great.  
    • I'm finally getting back to this lot, and now starting to make at least 3 different variations taking from ideas presented here.  Not sure if the lot can be made 2x2 and still work as the same growable,  but if there's a tweak I need to make, please let me know as I would like to add some ground area to the lot. I don't have an SC4Desc file for it, but I'm now re-lotting this re-lot, so yes, some parking and a gas station added will go into 1 of a few new variations, Thanks for the input.   It will be a 2x2, if I can get 2x2 working the same as a growable.  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks to the more advanced content creators above for suggestions.   Whatever I come up with, as mentioned, I have to keep in mind how often this lot shows up and find a way to make that repetitiveness look good in-game --It does work as a blvd with the overdose of big trees, but that's all so far.
    • uggh, i'm confused. I installed this because I want a bus stop on road but I can't find the tile on the menu bar. Does it appear in form of ploppable "bus stop" (but can be done in top of road) or "road tiles with bus stop"?