• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account
  •  

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Mar 22, 2008 - 01:25 PM
  • Last Updated: Mar 22, 2008 - 01:45 PM
  • File Size: 832.72KB
  • Views: 31486
  • Downloads: 13,493
  • File Descriptor: Utility

Download Port Realism Pack II V1 1

* * * * * 40 Votes

Screenshots

This is a set of 14 Modular lots for creating realistic looking container terminals. All the lots slightly boost medium and low wealth industrial and residential demands to help develop your industrial areas.

The lots are based on Yoman's great port realism props as well as Jestarr excellent containers. All the lots use family props so every time you plop you get a slightly different lot.

There is a long dependency list, sorry about that. I choose to use as many props as possible to create detailed living lots.

All the details are in the readme. Make sure you go over it.

Enjoy.

Screenshots

Screenshots

Excellently Great
Only red :P otherwise exactly the same cranes in Hong Kong
Definitely impressive ports. good job and excellent lotting
Excellent!! great work. btw, can u make the cranes in a variety of colors?
Just what the doctor ordered!
i like it alot great job!!!!
Photo
don't forget to turn off the tap
Mar 22, 2008 - 06:00 PM
OOOOOH! this is exceptionally beautiful! i love it so mcuh! 10/10
Not really of a port builder myself, but you have done a very nice job on these. Congratulations!
Very Good
Wow, excellent pack, It's very realist. Go on.
Wow, just excellent, just splendid, go on.
Mhmm,.. very good! I'll try them out immediately- the outcome can be seen in my CJ (uh-oh, I might replace something now...). Thanks a lot, and looking foreard to more of your great work! 10/10
Nice cranes
je vient de telecharge seur lot et rien tu tout je mes pas les grues
jeremycolinbailey
Mar 23, 2008 - 05:32 AM
Great
........and what exactly is the dependency list?
Very Realistic!
mrbisonm: inside the zip, in the readme
Awesome! excellent set! Only complaint is that it can use a few filler lots with the rail and seawall, and then it'd be awesome, cause it can be rather constricting if your coast doesn't match up exactly to the odd lot sizes of the cranes.
thank you for more fun in Sim City:)

• 18,352 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,559 Total Authors
  • 92,924,262 Total Downloads
  • Megatower Base in Menu Latest File
  • Brenflakes Latest Submitter

137 user(s) are online ...

55 members, 76 guests, 0 anonymous users

jayson_c_estrada, caesarson, Pittuli93, Basjejongen, benipet, maerchen1983, alar22, Dymyd, [email protected], souledg3, andix, simrussell, City_Slider, redscouse, mayorleers, ANTONSHIM, cabin1204, GizmoCity, sbaher, vaaraga, Colana, Marlonbrando7313, wenter13, Google (6), rongnengneng, Ceridwen, deffrolla, jmdude1, benzolna, mayor101, AStarfox, misslala91, yuruka, xyberium, NdaZe, Eternal_Fire, YJ SNPI, Yvandrath, urassasa, Emil92R, Riidz, Tino06, x0xyumingx0x, apollyonCPH, songallery, zorax, tomcat6090, Samerton, wgb24, Douzerouge, starmodem, zjeverico, abstinuit2, sergiomr, xx_Miss_Wild_xx, borutaj