• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Mar 22, 2008 - 12:54 PM
  • Last Updated: Mar 22, 2008 - 12:54 PM
  • File Size: 607.79KB
  • Views: 14839
  • Downloads: 6,917
  • File Descriptor: Utility

Download Port Realism Pack I v2 2

* * * * - 13 Votes

Screenshots
This is version 2.0 of Port Realism Pack I, released on STEX at 2006.
On top of making some new lots I have reworked all the old lots with new textures and props as well as added custom menu icons and realistic stats.
All the lots slightly boost medium and low wealth industrial and residential demands to help develop your industrial areas.

Lots sizes: 1x1, 2x2, 3x2
Plop Cost: 50-500
Menu: Seaport

More Details and the dependency list are in the readme, please make sure to read it.

Excellent
Now I can really dress up my port areas!
cool, looks like an improvement over the original (which was great)
Excellent work, It's very beautiful.
Awesome! These lots will come in handy in any industrial area, even if there are no seaports around.
Good job, but the long dependency list is a bit too long for me :(
Very nice!
i can only see the floor .. some are with the big box wif "simcity" on it
@stalkerking: You need to download the dependencies in the readme for the buildings to show up. @soulstealer: These lots are awesome! Thanks for the work you've put into them. 10/10
Excellent work, just what i was looking for 10/10
oops forgot my thumps
Photo
vendetta007.mike
Jul 15, 2008 - 05:22 AM
perfect!
10/10 very nice!!!
there is no read me
opp no i found it!
Thanks

thanks

Other files you may be interested in ..

110 user(s) are online ...

41 members, 66 guests, 0 anonymous users

Aries87, Google (2), deltanet, mopono, anxious, miname, punpunmc, numayasu, mosuke0416, CT14, PeaceMaker84, fredopinto845, asmernoclito, xevi0us, celticballer, rollfizzlebeef83, markussaage, AnakGengster, Connor13579, Facebook (1), Dhanus, jfl000, gcliff, gabethebabe, SnappyTheAlligator, fidocabra, NeroHusky, oldtimerrw, aweshumdave, Fallen2025, mansuapt2, MASARU0292, bitsaul, inliong, akisumpit, Darman822, simmydown, sangukai, Jaqwaan, Dieguito2000, leejiahzhung, H.IN, bv933738