• Announcements

• Dirktator

New: Clubs at Simtropolis   08/14/2017

Introducing "Clubs" - a new way to create your own sub-community on Simtropolis. Check out the details here:  
    • Dirktator

New: Discord Chat for Simtropolis   08/15/2017

In the search to find a better Chat, we're now experimenting with Discord (invite URL https://discord.gg/9mf8uRr).  To join the official Simtropolis Discord #members-only chat room, you'll need to link your Discord account to your Simtropolis account. You can do this in Account Settings -> Discord. If you don't already have one, setting up a new account at Discord is fast, easy and free. You can also download the Discord app for your computer and mobile devices. We look forward to seeing you on!

PEG Security Fencing Kit 1

(4.84)    (129 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This resource pack is a collection of chain link fence props that can be used on any type of lot that requires security fencing.  The props in this pack may be used by other developers to enhance the appearance of their lots.

The pack contains two styles of fencing (with or without barb wire) and includes extra items such as diagonal fence sections, corner sections, pedestrian gates and automatic rolling styled gates.

** This dependency has no dependencies.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Looking good, looking forward to some good industry BATs. Id wish for a brighter, more modern white version as well. But its alright ;)

Share this comment

I was gonna download it because it would be nice eye candy in some places, but then I noticed its not ploppable fences =(... that would be nice though. Maybe someone could turn them into ploppables?

Share this comment

Well, since it's a dependency, I'll get it, but hopefully it will be made into a ploppable (like road noise barriers and stuff).

Share this comment

Glenni: I tried using a chain link texture but it didn't look as good. Plus, by modeling the individual wires in the chain link mesh, the ferncing is semi-transparent in-game... as real chain link fencing is.

Share this comment

Excellent work, but I, like others here, really want them independently plop-able. I'm looking for diagonal and curved fencing for a military installation. Please help us PEG, the citizenry are walking off with the weaponry.

Share this comment