• Announcements

• Dirktator

New: Clubs at Simtropolis   08/13/2017

Introducing "Clubs" - a new way to create your own sub-community on Simtropolis. Check out the details here:  

2 Screenshots

About This File

Here is my newest and greatest BAT : BURJ DUBAI

Construction Time was 4 month. The Tower is 1005 Meters tall and has 192 Floors.
The real Burj Dubai will bethe highest tower in the world. Completion is December 2008.

Description:

Lot Size: 12x11
Heigh: 1005 meters with Spire (920 meters up to the roof)
Floors: 192
Category: Landmarks

Its a Landmark-Version (no Jobs)

I hope you like it.

SPECIAL THANKS ON: ThorstenDHF, bixel and nobodyx.

Thanks for Comments and Downloads.

Cheers
skyscraper

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It's 825m in real life.. Thank you skyscraper!! Now we need the Dubai Mall and fountain!!! My favorite building, Burj Khalifa! :)

Share this comment

To me, one of the most ugly buildings in the world and one of the most horrible creations modern architecture ever produced. But you did an excellent work (8/10) on recreating it. BTW, you should get some wider pics, yours seemed a bit to narrow, so they were widened and seem to appear a bit blurry (to me at least).

I hate you , defenitly.

Share this comment

To me, one of the most ugly buildings in the world and one of the most horrible creations modern architecture ever produced. But you did an excellent work (8/10) on recreating it. BTW, you should get some wider pics, yours seemed a bit to narrow, so they were widened and seem to appear a bit blurry (to me at least).

I hate you , defenitly.

It seems like the only people who hate burj khalifa is the one who hate middle eastern people, then every creation they made makes lots of those racist people irritate, and writing insulting in the internet is the only way to express their hatred

Share this comment

very very very preety but why are these files so big?

10 mb ...just wondering. 

i'm trying to build my own lots, Houston Medical center, 

I wanted to work like the main standard library and get rid of the CDC  standard hospital

The houston Medical center in Houston, TX is the largest medical center in the world. 

Share this comment

Hi @IL.,

I just saw your review and it makes sense, however I'd like to point out that this file was uploaded in 2006, 11 years ago, and at that time it was an amazing piece of art - IMO it still is. They didn't have 3ds Max and I believe the knowledge about GMax wasn't so good. So maybe you should reconsider *:D

If you're interested about a new version of this building you can follow this masterpiece being done by andisart here:

Share this comment

7 hours ago, JP Schriefer said:

x and I believe the knowledge about GMax wasn't so good. So maybe you should reconsider *:D

7 hours ago, JP Schriefer said:

Hi @IL.,

I just saw your review and it makes sense, however I'd like to point out that this file was uploaded in 2006, 11 years ago, and at that time it was an amazing piece of art - IMO it still is. They didn't have 3ds Max and I believe the knowledge about GMax wasn't so good. So maybe you should reconsider *:D

If you're interested about a new version of this building you can follow this masterpiece being done by andisart here:

I didn't know that, considering when it was made it's an awesome model then : ) 

Share this comment