• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Apr 10, 2006 - 03:44 PM
  • Last Updated: Apr 10, 2006 - 03:44 PM
  • File Size: 3.82MB
  • Views: 103195
  • Downloads: 60,037
  • File Descriptor: Misc

Download RMIP 2 Small Airport Edition vol 1

* * * * * 114 Votes

Screenshots
RMIP-2: Not Just For Runways! The goal of RMIP-2 is to increase the realism of all paved areas in SimCity 4 airports. This edition contains runway, taxiway, and apron Lots suitable for landing strips and municipal airports. Future volumes and editions will have wider runways and curves appropriate for large aircraft.

This release features:
- Updated asphalt runways with new shoulders and lighting
- Taxiways with authentic shoulders, markings, and lighting
- True-scale Approach Lighting Systems
- Signs for runways and taxiways
- All lots made acessible to U-Drive-It Aircraft
- and much more!

These Lots will appear toward the bottom of the Airports menu. I've modded them with custom names, icons, and captions. For placement instructions and further details, please consult the included readme file.

There are no external dependencies.

Screenshots

Screenshots

YESS!!! YESSSS! IT'S OUT! IT'S OUT!!!!!! 10/10
Photo
wild_horse_in_the_sky
Apr 10, 2006 - 04:11 PM
Great Job Voltaire and thanks for all your hard work and effort and sharing. Its a ten and more.
This looks really great and it's clear you've put a lot of work into it.
;D! Awesome!
Photo
north country dude
Apr 10, 2006 - 05:04 PM
I love this! realistic textures! woo hoo! 10/10
im speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11/10!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU! A 10!
Photo
jpj_starfleet
Apr 10, 2006 - 06:20 PM
HURRAY!!!!!!! If I could give you Bunnies here I would give you 5!
Excellent, I love the approaches and the realistic taxiways. Great work, Can't Wait for more!
Totally, great work :) !
finally..i get it!
2 day earlier and you would have saved me from reworking my airport... anyway, 10 of 10
Photo
sparkythepenguin
Apr 10, 2006 - 10:54 PM
Sweeet! This will make my SWAP airports look even more realistic! I'm so glad that we can now put stop lines and propper taxiways in!
YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
kewl man.. jus kewl
Wow, Brilliant Work! 10/10! :)
AAA++++++ Great seller, would buy from again
Best airport Addon so far.
Very cool. Thanks!
Brilliant work! I can't wait to see the stuff for the medium and large airports!

Other files you may be interested in ..

180 user(s) are online ...

72 members, 105 guests, 0 anonymous users

Moris, corangas, gagame226, Google (2), Johnny_Cheung_1989, jano9090, Soczi88, Kimlea, kerororpg, byeong hag, Scotty T, bakajin, SNNM_Mosui, Luktop, brunno_abreu, Dante21, pawulonn1, clhigh7, dragaf, Imiona, Google Mobile (1), m6r0fus, bhawk, Anubis104, maxxximka, BledaSan, Tobse, Boss001, Bugnug23, krab, fh19421023, FANTA1990, Traton, seanmarcus2, Turjan, hardcopy, jjdmoney, cfsego2014, Tanash, tudouchang, deltanet, Ahmad Maulana, garrulus, Cam-du-72, rizlaking, ipinzzz, Brandon Lisi, xyberium, Goldenlj, RoYaL BLaDeR, fooslday, pippin, benneyjoey, kimcar, lewis2567, harlequin88, sgtsoul, Whte_rbt, yuugetsu212, clcharle, sc4baidu, sim_buster, TheBlackParade, AJ-dawson, ji-min, mathait, kamiki hirotaka, thermidor_sept, Samerton, gabriel campanholo, momocan, johnfreddy, Douzerouge, seyken2000