• Last Updated: Jan 03, 2006 - 02:10 AM
  • File Size: 565.42KB
  • Views: 8711
  • Downloads: 5,079
  • File Descriptor: Residential

Download Sydney Terrace Renovators Delight

* * * * * 28 Votes

Screenshots

Want some variety for your R$ Sims? Tired of the drab purpose built tenements? Why not house your R$ residents in the history of a once grand, but now faded home?

These 2.5-storied terraces, based on one in Surry Hills, were speculatively built around 1870 in an early Victorian Franco-Italianate style and feature 14ft ceilings to the 1st and 2nd floors, recessed entrances & large arched windows to the principal rooms: during the 20’s it was carved up into 6 flats & left to decay.

But, because old city homes don’t stay run-down for long, included in this download is the first stage (still R$) of the renovators’ dream: the middle & end terraces are sold & the new owners start to paint & renovate.

Then, as the final terrace is sold (the house is now R$$) the renovation is complete. Surely that’s not a faux Victorian kitchen conservatory addition out the back…oh dear, there goes the neighbourhood :-)

Stats Little Riley St Terrace (growable):

Stage 1 house: 35 R$ on a 1x2 lot (NY/Chicago). Grows on medium density stage 3

Stage 2 house: 28 R$ on a 1x2 lot (NY/Chicago). Grows on medium density stage 3

Stage 3 house: 25 R$$ (back to 35 R$ when dilapidated) on a 1x2 lot (NY/Chicago). Grows on medium density stage 4

Dependencies:

My “The Great Australian Outdoor Toilet Prop Pack” (included). Part of the great Australian tradition, now available to all of your Sims: the dingy, bug infested toilet at the end of the back-yard. Contains four models. (Redback spiders not included).

Unzip both to your Plugins folder: this is my second upload to the STEX and third BAT. Hope you enjoy it!

Screenshots

Screenshots

wow great job, 10/10
Love the way you've done three different stages. This is discussed often but rarely ever done. Bravo. Look forward to seeing these in-game. Had a couple of your first terraces grow yesterday, excellent also.
very nice, thanks for not including the spiders
"Redback spiders not included", ROFL! I've seen these in your thread, and they are superb, simply superb! I don't know what else to say... kinda speechless, I must admit. Your second upload, and already this good! It makes me dizzy to think about what the next one will look like...
These look really nice; can't wait to try them in-game.
evcellent job...Thanx cheers
these look really good...i'd definately download them if i wasnt using the gascooker uk set
Well done! Keep creating stuff from Australia! hey can you create Aami stadium, MCG ect. AFL stadiums? PLEASE???
Oh, i forgot i voted 10/10 WELL DONE!!!
good to see some local content, more aussie stuff please mate 10/10
Yes! Thank you so much, this is great, i love the idea of them geting fixed up and everything. Definetly 11/10
Excellent Work!!! 10/10!!! :)
Cheers for all the comments guys. Hope they add a bit of class to the your run-down areas. Addax61024: too funny - I use gascookers stuff as well, but they won't compete as they're on different T/S
Nice.
Nice.
In order for these to not build over the game row houses, what have you done ? Are they housing the same number of sims as the maxis ones, because otherwise, they either grow over maxis (if their population is larger) or they are replaced by maxis (if their pop is smaller) ? I would like to put them in the game, but I dont want them to replace the maxis row houses. Excelent work anyway ! :)
ntchris. They don't outgrow maxis buildings, nor do these replace them. They have fewer R$ and fewer R$$ (the #s are in the description & readme) than standard maxis stuff, so they should grow less. That said, if there are rowhomes you want to keep in game, I would recommend making it historical to avoid disappointment :-)
nice works!
Aw mate, so nice to get some Sydney architecture!
Photo
Akihabara Boy
May 29, 2014 - 10:48 PM

• 18,774 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,609 Total Authors
  • 98,520,405 Total Downloads
  • SUGCPack Latest File
  • SUGCTeam Latest Submitter

169 user(s) are online ...

51 members, 110 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (7), Fikofiko, october024, YTY25000, TWAK, phinscanes9, anaki101, Houston_Fan, chucho, kingtai, ARTechnological, 214racluc, citycowboy, djminkx, NuggetX3, EdouardBracame, vanessamartin, DRAGONZERO007, GungaD, building1, ethos, txrailnut07, InvisiChem, toddbln, k7998, cameron1991, SC4Andry, Dublin, pinoyterp, tipsyTentacle, np129, Dahlia Hawthorne, BIWDC, Deejay87, makuri-otoko, lordjekyl, Paris, winchi, fsxvuong, booellis, Facebook (1), Doctoryzer, zhuderui, elemental1100, gbdias, meanie615, heckk, BANK HAE, bladetres33, Onaj Filip, Tanash, timemasterc, budyakex1