• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Steam Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account
  •  

Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Aug 09, 2005 - 01:08 AM
  • Last Updated: Aug 09, 2005 - 01:08 AM
  • File Size: 2.13KB
  • Views: 8732
  • Downloads: 2,969
  • File Descriptor: Addons

Download No Fires or Riots Mod

* * * * - 16 Votes

Screenshots

Tired of proving your firefighting skills for the 1000th time? Yes, you have shown your proficiency of clicking on a burning building, but it's time to end those annoying distractions. This mod eliminates random fires (and riots, depending on the .dat file you install) from starting in your city, regardless of your fire coverage.

Direct questions to the following thread: http://www.simtropolis.com/idealbb/view.asp?topicID=66047

Please see the readme file for full details.

wow what a great idea... i hate those annoying random fires! wow first comment woo
Fantastic idea! But, once you place proper fire coverage around, all fires stop erupting. I still gave it a 10, buddy...
gee wiz dude you have a serious pollution problem in that city - great Idea
Photo
newyorkrunaway1
Aug 09, 2005 - 07:20 AM
yeah that city needs help
Well, I call that city, "Hell". And yes, the poor sims living in it absolutely hate it! I don't want to give them any services or anything that might relieve their misery. Without full service coverage, if I didn't use the NoFiresMod and the NoRiotsMod I'd be constantly dispatching fire and police.
Photo
GrandCentralParkway
Aug 10, 2005 - 12:18 PM
this is cheating. part of sc4 is being able to manage your city so that fires and riot's don't occur... i don't believe in cheating but i won't mess up your rating.
Yes, it's cheating, but if you're willing to deal with fires and riots in the usual way, you can still have a city without much coverage. This mod just prevents having to deploy trucks to deal with disasters. But yeah, the non-cheating solution is to have full coverage.
your city is just like hull the worst place to live in the uk
I love that city!!! Great Mod! Fires are SO annoying and wtf? A mayor dosent really dispatch the fire crew.
Photo
Rectification
Feb 11, 2006 - 06:27 AM
Give him a break, I think the polluted areas are fun to have. Beats sububia any day!
Photo
Rectification
Feb 11, 2006 - 06:27 AM
suburbia
what u can get riots?!
AAA, you can get riots in a city like that! Nice. And I thought the air in Fresno was bad!
now i know why i was looking at 59 sites of lots thx man
Now I have time to play insted...
Photo
Darksilence43
Oct 19, 2011 - 04:00 PM
no ones moving in to my city
Photo
IBuildTheCities
Mar 31, 2012 - 12:31 AM
My wife is really happy about this one.

One of the most annoying things about this game is dispacting fire trucks.  In real life unless there's a fire storm or a tornado outbreak the Mayor wouldn't have anything to do with dispatching fire trucks.  Props to the creator of this mod.

• 18,536 Total Files
  • 23 Total Categories
  • 2,586 Total Authors
  • 95,006,695 Total Downloads
  • Japanese Bus MOD Set Latest File
  • Takouma Latest Submitter

161 user(s) are online ...

59 members, 102 guests, 0 anonymous users

orozcogarcia, partyfowl, Classic905, AeonSwordXvX, nahjay1101, 2012Badluck, randy1nsyd, das2, wildmanyeah, elemental1100, dj1414, Shhhellraiser, hamsyix, MathBoy, FireFlame14, Qcp68, superriez, mortensen967, aoitikyu-, MrRtd, dmonsta19, nicodu59460, isacc martinez, ronie1689, Lauridsen, KidChaos2, a.panda, nekyo002, Dman333, imdawon77, skellehe, HyugaHinata, Bruno Alex, OVERDOZE, troysmith180, m3mo, tyosio, airman15, SimGuy3, jblb2009, nanana10, mottcruMC, Lindsaygaskell94, darkbbr12, amgomezd, herselfnhimself, elias_858, tigerlover1337, tbor, tomshir, Mike Lowe, mistergadget, Kaoru1, Tobse, cannibalpie, noerha, fodubble, cjhall1990, Chlorea