2 Screenshots

About This File

This is one of the series of new water texture mods that replace the game's default water textures. These mods use a process similar to that which is used by the newer rock mods to create a more photo-realistic appearance for the game's water.

This mod does not alter any of the game's default terrain properties. It simply combines a mixture of reduced scale and luminance for each subsequently lower zoom level that results in a highly realistic looki8ng water texture.

The Brigantine texture is highly universal with a modest surface texture and a very common greenish-blue color that is suitable in almost any climate or region. It closely emulates the color and texture of most large bodies of water. It is fairly translucent in the shallows yet quickly turns opaque as the water gets deeper. This was the texture that ended the series as we feel we just weren't going to find one better than this.

Each mod contains new texture files that overwrite the game's default water surface textures. You can return to using the default textures at any time by simply removing the DAT file from your Plugins folder.

**This file currently contains an .exe installer suitable for windows users.  These files are in the process of being updated with zip files and this message will be removed once the update is complete.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

1 person likes this

User Feedback

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

Unknown date

Share this review

Link to review

• Announcements

• Dirktator

An appeal for your support: Help us keep the STEX up and running

11/06/2015

Hi Community, this is a public appeal for help to keep the STEX up and running! We currently need your help to offset some of our operational costs and upgrades! As you know, we've always relied on community donations to help keep the website running. And while all our admins and moderators volunteer their time to managing the site and community, we do have modest expenses that we need to cover each month which includes our server hosting fees, software and support licenses, etc. So lately, we've experienced a slump with donations and we're beginning to feel the pinch! We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated the last couple weeks -- we really appreciate it!
    • Dirktator

Updates in progress... Please stand by...

01/22/2016

We're still in the middle of updating things, please bear with us! Some things may appear strange or not quite working right - we're working on it!
  • Similar Content

• Custom Sign Mod(Request)
      By craigibhoy1
      This maybe a long shot but i have no idea on making mods so i was wondering if someone could be kind enough to make me a simple mod?
      The mod i would like is a sign saying Welcome To Finport as im building a seaside town.
      Thanks.
    • Grey Network Mod
      By RedScope53
      Alrighty, lets get started!

A few years back, Thianz made a mod that turned the networks into a grey ash color, like most streets in the U.S. The only problem with this, is that this was years ago, and doesn't include the RHW, NWM, some of the NAM or many normal network textures.

The point of this mod is to make SimCity evermore realistic. While a lot of roads are asphalt/dark, here in the US and other places, more are concrete/grey. I myself will use and enjoy this mod very much, and We hope others will too.

News
      As of Thursday, February 4th, 2016, Very little work has been made since the last update. However, I'm thinking of starting work on this once more. Anyone still interested?

The Grey Network Mod Team
      Myself

Pictures!

• Mayor's Limosine Tour (My First Mod?)
      By PrivatePyle99
      Okay, I'm a System's Analyst but I've but I've never worked on games, only business software.  I'm thinking about an idea for my first mod and I wanted to run it by you all and see what you thought and if you had any advice.  I'm starting from scratch here.
      Here's the idea:  When things are going slowly in the city, I, as the mayor, could take a driving tour of the city in my own limousine.  (An additional cool feature that would probably be more difficult to do as a mod would be to have people yell stuff at me.  "Hey Mayor" or "Great Job Mayor" or "What are you doing about crime?" based on how the city's doing.  I don't do voices though.)
      I thought about how the driving part would be done as a mod and I thought the bus lines would be perfect.  I don't want to drive the limousine, I want it to drive me.  So to mod the game, I'm thinking you would need like a special bus line that only runs when I tell it to.  It would only have one bus on the line and it would be a limousine instead of a bus.  You could call it the mayor's tour line.  Then, in the game, I could set up the mayors tour line just as I would a bus line and then whenever I wanted to, let it run and hook on to the limo with the follow function (and first person cam mod if desired). 
      What do you think?  Could it be done?  Should it be done?
    • Shroomblaze's Assets (Update 2/3 WIP Brooklyn Bridge)
      By Shroomblaze
      Hello Everyone,   This is my official release thread and all new assets will be in here. The first post will change according to my latest item in the workshop and I will make a new posts as well throughout the thread so you can go back and comment or view individual items I released in the past. So if you want to see if anything new has been released you can just stop on by and check the first post. Alternatively you can also follow me on the steam workshop here.   My Latest Asset   18 Hole Golf Course! Hey All, Just released a full golf course and put in over 60 hours of work to make it. The models may not look very detailed in the screenshots but they have many hill formations and are highly noticeable in the right light. Hope you all enjoy creating custom golf courses in your city! As always check out the link to subscribe and see more screenshots. Thanks! 
      http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=610732448

• looking for end pieces to this set (peg cdk sets)
      By nas786
      Anyone know where I can find the end pieces to these cdk sets by peg?  I have a bunch of pieces, but no ends to finish them off

• Newest Uploads