• Moose

1 Screenshot

About This File

The PEG Trail Parks have returned with a whole new visual makeover. This initial release introduces the new version of the basic Trail Parks... designed to blend seamlessly with the the PEG Random Woods & the PEG Stream Kit II.

These new parks feature BAT modeled pathways that replace the old textured paths. This means that the paths now show while you are plopping the lots. This makes them much easier to use.

These Trail Parks also feature two new trail lots that will allow you to run your trails anywhere. The new EL Transit lot will allow you to extend the trails under elevated rail & highways. The new Pedestrian Tunnel allows you to visually run your trails under any road or rail... or even under entire buildings or blocks.

**This file currently contains an .exe installer suitable for windows users.  These files are in the process of being updated with zip files and this message will be removed once the update is complete.

All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.

riccardofoxe likes this

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review
Snoopy235

Share this review

Link to review
Astro2

Share this review

Link to review
triyop

Share this review

Link to review
maniv

Share this review

Link to review
edemfl

Share this review

Link to review
fdjw0808

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review

Share this review

Link to review
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  • STEX Featured

• Similar Content

• By paeng
      A set of turbulences for your rivers and streams.

You'll find narrow and wide pieces, both in straight and diagonal versions. They all sit on a 1x1 transparent lot and can be combined with PEG-PPond (Tahoe), PEG-Pond and PEG-Stream or ploppable waters by other creators as well.

LIST OF ITEMS
      Narrow Short Straight Narrow Long Straight Narrow Short Diagonal Narrow Long Diagonal Wide Short Straight Wide Long Straight Wide Short Diagonal Wide Long Diagonal
      Each piece comes in 2 variations that plop at random (16 models all in all).

DEPENDENCIES

~ none ~

Recommended to use with Free Waters Mod.

DEVELOPER NOTES

The turbulences are batted props (instead of the textures used in Vol 01), so there are less straight edges and a bit of overlap onto the next tile.
      You can combine them with any ploppable water and to some extent also with Pond and Stream pieces, mainly the straight items.
      Some of the pieces are also suitable to make transitions between the various available waters - just be creative and find the right combinations.
      There are no other props on these lots - so you have complete freedom to dress them with any Major Mode Flora that suits your theme.

The Turbulences and Transitions Volume 01 (texture based) is available to download here and is now also an option when downloading from this entry.

CREDITS

Concept & Design: Murimk & Paeng
      Batting: Murimk
      Lotting & Modding: Paeng

SUPPORT

Should you need support for these items please visit the
      PLEX on the STEX - Community Support

Productions Forum Thread (no longer available)

Enjoy!
    • By Chief ZDN
      Hello everyone,
      While I don't visit the simpeg.com in my life, I sad with the 2015 SimPeg.com fatal error. The site data is gone. However, Pegasus fans gives the Pegasus' and his friends' mods to the PLEX & STEX staff. But, there is no new mod created by the SimPeg again, The Prop Pox bug maker in the some mods still unfixed (Sorry SimPeg, I'm not hate you. I just send the fact that is on SC4D). We don't see the CDK development again. We don't see the new SPAM that support the CAM, officially.
      But, the reality is changed. I'm not a modder. But I can make the SimPeg revive again. We don't want the SimPeg staff is retired from making the quality mod (if they still can make a mod). We want the SimPeg staff making the mod, again. In this plan, I will show you how the new SimPeg led, what are the vision, what mods we make, and the challenge that we need solved.
      Organization
      The new SimPeg is led by Pegasus or someone with good modding skill (maybe Paeng?). The SimPeg organization structure is (from the level, ascending) Leader, Co-Leader, Secretary, Webmaster, Admin, and Moderator. Co-Leader is needed when the Leader is not in working condition or the Leader leaves from the community. Secretaries are for writing what happened on the community, what the community needed, and more. Moderators aren't splited to 2 parts. SimPeg staff member is same as before, but with some tweaks. Our missions are:
      Making a quality mods Host many of quality CJs Make researches about SimCity 4 and community Make innovation about SimCity 4 And our visions are:
      As the world's biggest SimCity 4 mod creator As the biggest CJ hosting As the biggest SimCity 4 contributor Mod We Want Make
      As a quality modder, we want make many quality mods. But for now, we just want to making the new SPAM that compatible with the CAM, new CDK that uses more modular architecture, and new Utopian BATs (I personally like the SkyFarm).
      Challenge
      I am not a modder. And, I not a senior SimCity player. So, I can't be the SimPeg leader or co-leader. However, there is solution. Either as a member but plan the SimPeg or as a staff member on the SimPeg. You can decide. I'm not hunt the rank. I just want contribute. The experience can't be fully restored. By this, we need creating the new experience that more better than before. The SimPeg is around 10 years old. By this, we need create a new logo. However, my laptop currently not available, so there are 2 options: use the old logo or make the new logo, but created by someone Sorry if I breaking the rules. Sorry if I can't explain more detail. Thank you for your attention.
    • By Chief ZDN
      Sorry if I breaking the rules and sorry if the board is incorrect.
      Hello everyone,
      As far as we know, SimPeg was shutted down in 2015. The cause of shutdown is a big website error and data corruption (this is made the error can't fixed). And now, SimPeg name is filled with other site. In Indonesia where I live, SimPeg is resulting to 'sistem kepegawaian' or in English, employee system, that is used by various institutions, including education institutions. The popular site, regardless of country, should rank first in the search. You can see the screenshot in the attachment.
      Don't forget, the world sometimes not unique. And, I say thank you.

• Newest STEX Uploads

• Recent STEX Reviews

• By madhatter106 · Posted
      Textures and detail work on this, particularly the rooftop patio and pool areas, are really great, and give this BAT lots of life.
      Apartment buildings have long been on my list to tackle BATting, just to add to the variety and compete with all the repetitive Maxis stuff.  With contributions like this, though, I feel like it wouldn't be worth my time, because mattb325 has them covered and done so very, very, very well.  Always a joy to see stuff like this on the STEX.
      A great addition to custom content.  Still goin' strong after all these years, mattb325 continues to amaze me.
    • By PatrickGestner · Posted
      Definitely not the Minocqua, Wisconsin I've known through my life, but nice map anyhow. I do the same with cities if I can't think of a name, I just use something I know.
    • By markussaage · Posted
      Nice BAT, would give 5/5, but attention here, folks!!! The Seaview Apartments model in this download has the same IID as the Cast Iron Lofts model from Don Miguel! So it won't grow the way it should! Needs to be corrected by hand!
  • Recent STEX Comments

• The front of it is pretty much identical to "Cooley Law Stadium" (what Oldsmobile/Lugnuts Stadium is called these days) in Lansing, MI
    • Attention here, folks!!! The Seaview Apartments model in this download has the same IID as the Cast Iron Lofts model from Don Miguel! So it won't grow the way it should!
    • I know it's sized 2x1, but what kind of residential do I need to zone for this to grow? Light, medium, or high density? Or does it not matter? Anyone who can answer I appreciate it.
    • Love your work, but since a handful of files now from different users require offsite files that link to dead links I wish it was a rule here that all dependencies should be on site somehow. Thanks for the reup of the files...
    • I'm still working on the Maxis Vanilla tilesets presentation, but yeah its endless how many amazing artists have contributed to the SC4 repository over the past 14 years.  The problem with the tilesets and with RCI is that there's too much repetition.   I'm going to use for the first time a Maxis blocker that will eliminate all vanilla repetition and reveal whatever user created programming defines.  However, my project is not specific to agriculture.   We'll get back to that later.