• Moose

New university 1

(4.62)    (92 Reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

40,000 students, EQ boost of 500 and extra 15% for group ages 0-50. Extended radius $1,000 a month and 12,000 plop cost.

User Feedback

My school, Brigham Young University hosts 42,000, so this university is comparable. I doubt anyone will start doing universities around the world... but if i ever learn BAT, ill try mine at least. :) Good looking lot and ideas. Thanks.

Share this comment

Another University to add to my collection! I love making huge University complexes and this one saves me the trouble of putting in stadiums and parks! Wonderful! Keep up the good work!

Share this comment

Finally a more realistic university! I was finding it hard to believe that a city bigger than the city I live in (350k) had a capacity of only 10k students, compared to my university, which has 30k undergrad students alone (and this is in Canada, we don't have the biggest schools!). I'm relieved to have an alternative for when my university goes overcapacity!

Share this comment

The enrolment size is fine, I graduated from the University of Minnesota where enrolment is 50,000+. Great BAT

Share this comment

Exceptional work-Perfect size and feels in the right way that there's A lot there.Nice details to the clustering of Buildings,excellent Football Field and Sports Facilities.This is A great additions to anyone's City I assure you.
Hemp316 likes this

Share this comment

I would say this should have an 11/10 score, because it does not replace the original university, and it's creative. Download HIGHLY recommended
annabelinda likes this

Share this comment