• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

About our affiliation with GOG.com   05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!

Lots

Custom Lot files for SimCity 4.

5,431 Files

1. This is one I really like for some reason, it just looks downright good in a city

1,548 Downloads

(4 Reviews)

3 Comments

Submitted

2. I call it the zen fountain park, small and simple, only problem is the water tends to spill out of the fountain.

2,377 Downloads

(13 Reviews)

4 Comments

Submitted

3. Basically a rec. area for the simkids.

1,145 Downloads

(7 Reviews)

3 Comments

Submitted

4. This is a war memorial.

2,013 Downloads

(11 Reviews)

5 Comments

Submitted

5. Specs: Size: 16x4 Plop cost:

13,367 Downloads

(53 Reviews)

41 Comments

Updated

6. I use actual flora so that they will reduce pollution. This is the 1x4 screenshot, built for a 1x6 block. Add the bus and subway to be functional.

1,115 Downloads

(4 Reviews)

2 Comments

Submitted

7. The lot is from the Ranger Station lot, but has been expanded to 6x6 to develop the campground. The lot has a ranger that meets visitors at the entrance, wildlife, and campers in trailers and autos. Fire permits are approved in the campsite area so you can go ahead and get your smores ready (Campfires can be seen during the night). Enjoy and let me know what you think of it.

2,823 Downloads

(13 Reviews)

8 Comments

Submitted

8. Yet another park lot here from yours truly, lospantalones. This one is a 6x8 lot of a mid-city park. Plop Cost: $1600 Montly Cost: $200

4,714 Downloads

(14 Reviews)

6 Comments

Submitted

9. I don't think I got the animations right, but it's my first try. I'm gonna put in some lights later.. Tell me what you think of my first try

1,032 Downloads

(8 Reviews)

3 Comments

Submitted

10. Pay and Display Car Park by Kahnindustries Plop cost 1000 Monthly Cost 100 Commercial Effect 60 Commercial Radius 60 Demolish Cost 100

5,025 Downloads

(18 Reviews)

8 Comments

Submitted

11. Plop cost 400 Monthly Cost 40 Residential Effect 100 Residential Radius 40

766 Downloads

(16 Reviews)

7 Comments

Submitted

12. Enough cutsy parks and pretty flower gardens!! Time for some down and DIRTY park making! New and improved! Requires newest all building prop plugin from Maxis to work (uses Industrial building props). Enjoy! *update* Naturally nothing in this lot is incompatible with RushHour

573 Downloads

(27 Reviews)

30 Comments

Updated

13. Here's a public swimming pool to expand your community's recreational opportunities.

16,522 Downloads

(70 Reviews)

37 Comments

Updated

14. This large lot can represent the home field of a high school soccer or football team. Also has a track for school track events or used for physical education class. Lot Size: 6x7 Cost: $550 Monthly Cost: $65

6,385 Downloads

(20 Reviews)

10 Comments

Updated

15. Host to high school games and intramural competitions. It includes lights, a parking lot, and a refreshment stand on property. Lot Size: 4x4 Cost: $650 Monthly Cost: $55

3,179 Downloads

(15 Reviews)

11 Comments

Submitted

16. This ballpark is host to minor league teams, including on-site refreshment stand and parking lot. Lot Size: 5x5 Cost: $1000 Monthly Cost: $100

3,477 Downloads

(17 Reviews)

11 Comments

Submitted

17. A 6x6 park to encourage your sims to remember those lost in the sim wars.

1,949 Downloads

(16 Reviews)

7 Comments

Submitted

18. **updated** Will not replace default recycle lot. 4X capacity now 100,000 2X cost, 5X jobs. Uses more water,power. Creates more pollution. Description changed.

8,560 Downloads

(29 Reviews)

19 Comments

Updated

19. Version 1.0 of my modified train station. Basic stats: Plop cost: $50 Monthly cost: $30 Capacity: 10000

1,834 Downloads

(14 Reviews)

3 Comments

Submitted

20. the news story read: Local college student numbers have been slowly falling for the past several years, when asked why, the Superintendant responded "Well, theres a known parking problem at most city colleges because we just thought local businesses or homeowners would be happy to have students parking in their spots, all in the name of education. Unfortunately the students are tired of walking to and from class in addition to the mile to school from their cars so we got federal funding to increase the number of parking spaces." When asked why he denied the local businesses the ability to use his new parking garages he replied "Who cares what they want, as long as i dont have to walk in the rain going from my car to my office."

1,703 Downloads

(15 Reviews)

6 Comments

Updated

21. The small library was just a bit too small so they recently had some extra funds to add an extra wing to the library.. Capacity has been doubled and a few dollars more for funding

3,383 Downloads

(20 Reviews)

9 Comments

Updated

22. Hi all here is my submission 2 types of Passenger Rail Stations. Capacity 2500 Cost $150 The second one Capacity 4000 Cost $200 Hope you like as finally worked it out now. Cheers Leith P

1,673 Downloads

(13 Reviews)

6 Comments

Submitted

23. Bus Depot Plop Cost is $512 Monthly Cost is $19 Capacity is 1,000,000

4,745 Downloads

(16 Reviews)

9 Comments

Updated

24. Here is a Recycling Center I made, it's my first Lot so it won't be my best. The values remain the same as the regular Recycling plant.

3,664 Downloads

(14 Reviews)

4 Comments

Submitted

25. Here's a new 6 by 5 Huge medical center. That way there's space enough for busstops, parks, plazas, subways, whatever you may need. Build cost: 5000 Monthly cost: 2000 Patient capacity: 10000 (11000 with full subsidy) Larger 'action radius'

7,622 Downloads

(31 Reviews)

22 Comments

Submitted