• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

We're close! Please help us reach our April & May goals!   04/28/2017

We're getting close with our April goal - please help us over the final bump! Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  •  

Trixies 2015-2016 Logo
    Nominations are now CLOSED!  Thanks everyone.

Lots

Lot files for SimCity 4

5,411 Files

1. Size: 2 x 2 Plop Cost: 100 Monthly Cost: 10 Includes: A small greenhouse; 3 garden plots (one with 4 small sections, 1 grape vine, 1 larger vegetable plot); scarecrow; 2 orange and 1 apple tree; water pump; white and purple flowers; decorate rocks & bushes; white picket fence border; white stone entry path. Details: Called "Large Community Garden" when plopped in game. It has a slightly larger range than the 1x1 garden plots. Some animations included (grape vine pickers, 1 fruit picker; 1 picker in each of the other 2 plots). I'm not sure if all the animations are working; when I played it in game I only ever saw the grapevine pickers. Enjoy!

2,988 Downloads

(17 Reviews)

5 Comments

Submitted

2. The Scarecrow Garden is a 1x1 little open space with, you guessed it, a scarecrow. I hope you like my parks, and all comments are welcome.

708 Downloads

(4 Reviews)

1 Comment

Submitted

3. This one's pretty cool, Seoul plaza, using the seoul soccer ball prop which just downright rules!

3,017 Downloads

(16 Reviews)

8 Comments

Submitted

4. This one is ok, but nothin special, big tree park it's called and its got a lot of trees.

1,899 Downloads

(10 Reviews)

4 Comments

Submitted

5. It's a 2x2 park with a fountain surrounded by cherry trees and a crvy path lined by topiaries and flowers. it's nice, definitely worth the download.

1,905 Downloads

(12 Reviews)

2 Comments

Submitted

6. This is one I really like for some reason, it just looks downright good in a city

1,547 Downloads

(4 Reviews)

3 Comments

Submitted

7. I call it the zen fountain park, small and simple, only problem is the water tends to spill out of the fountain.

2,375 Downloads

(13 Reviews)

4 Comments

Submitted

8. Basically a rec. area for the simkids.

1,143 Downloads

(7 Reviews)

3 Comments

Submitted

9. This is a war memorial.

2,011 Downloads

(11 Reviews)

5 Comments

Submitted

10. Specs: Size: 16x4 Plop cost:

13,352 Downloads

(53 Reviews)

41 Comments

Updated

11. I use actual flora so that they will reduce pollution. This is the 1x4 screenshot, built for a 1x6 block. Add the bus and subway to be functional.

1,114 Downloads

(4 Reviews)

2 Comments

Submitted

12. The lot is from the Ranger Station lot, but has been expanded to 6x6 to develop the campground. The lot has a ranger that meets visitors at the entrance, wildlife, and campers in trailers and autos. Fire permits are approved in the campsite area so you can go ahead and get your smores ready (Campfires can be seen during the night). Enjoy and let me know what you think of it.

2,819 Downloads

(13 Reviews)

8 Comments

Submitted

13. Yet another park lot here from yours truly, lospantalones. This one is a 6x8 lot of a mid-city park. Plop Cost: $1600 Montly Cost: $200

4,713 Downloads

(14 Reviews)

6 Comments

Submitted

14. I don't think I got the animations right, but it's my first try. I'm gonna put in some lights later.. Tell me what you think of my first try

1,032 Downloads

(8 Reviews)

3 Comments

Submitted

15. Pay and Display Car Park by Kahnindustries Plop cost 1000 Monthly Cost 100 Commercial Effect 60 Commercial Radius 60 Demolish Cost 100

5,024 Downloads

(18 Reviews)

8 Comments

Submitted

16. Plop cost 400 Monthly Cost 40 Residential Effect 100 Residential Radius 40

766 Downloads

(16 Reviews)

7 Comments

Submitted

17. Enough cutsy parks and pretty flower gardens!! Time for some down and DIRTY park making! New and improved! Requires newest all building prop plugin from Maxis to work (uses Industrial building props). Enjoy! *update* Naturally nothing in this lot is incompatible with RushHour

573 Downloads

(27 Reviews)

30 Comments

Updated

18. Here's a public swimming pool to expand your community's recreational opportunities.

16,502 Downloads

(70 Reviews)

37 Comments

Updated

19. This large lot can represent the home field of a high school soccer or football team. Also has a track for school track events or used for physical education class. Lot Size: 6x7 Cost: $550 Monthly Cost: $65

6,376 Downloads

(20 Reviews)

10 Comments

Updated

20. Host to high school games and intramural competitions. It includes lights, a parking lot, and a refreshment stand on property. Lot Size: 4x4 Cost: $650 Monthly Cost: $55

3,175 Downloads

(15 Reviews)

11 Comments

Submitted

21. This ballpark is host to minor league teams, including on-site refreshment stand and parking lot. Lot Size: 5x5 Cost: $1000 Monthly Cost: $100

3,474 Downloads

(17 Reviews)

11 Comments

Submitted

22. A 6x6 park to encourage your sims to remember those lost in the sim wars.

1,949 Downloads

(16 Reviews)

7 Comments

Submitted

23. **updated** Will not replace default recycle lot. 4X capacity now 100,000 2X cost, 5X jobs. Uses more water,power. Creates more pollution. Description changed.

8,555 Downloads

(29 Reviews)

19 Comments

Updated

24. Version 1.0 of my modified train station. Basic stats: Plop cost: $50 Monthly cost: $30 Capacity: 10000

1,834 Downloads

(14 Reviews)

3 Comments

Submitted

25. the news story read: Local college student numbers have been slowly falling for the past several years, when asked why, the Superintendant responded "Well, theres a known parking problem at most city colleges because we just thought local businesses or homeowners would be happy to have students parking in their spots, all in the name of education. Unfortunately the students are tired of walking to and from class in addition to the mile to school from their cars so we got federal funding to increase the number of parking spaces." When asked why he denied the local businesses the ability to use his new parking garages he replied "Who cares what they want, as long as i dont have to walk in the rain going from my car to my office."

1,703 Downloads

(15 Reviews)

6 Comments

Updated