• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

About our affiliation with GOG.com   05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!

SimCity 4 Buildings

Sub Category  

Buildings (BATs) for SimCity 4.

7,566 Files

1. UPDATED! I fixed many of the texture problems. Better night view. Better textures. Next version will be a bit brighter... this one is a little 'darkish'. Although the real thing is quite dark it seems colors in simcity are relatively bright.

8,692 Downloads

(44 Reviews)

43 Comments

Updated

2. 2 4x4 lots as usual growable C$$ 30+ jobs, one ploppable, real nice upclose detail.

12,185 Downloads

(40 Reviews)

43 Comments

Updated

3. This is a chapel/meetinghouse that will fit much better in smaller towns and suburbs. The Chapel has stained glass windows which light at night, and you hear the bell in the tower when you query the building. Plop cost - $5000 Bulldoze - $500 Monthly - $100 The lot functions as a small landmark, and is located in the landmark menu. The lot size is 2x3. This is my first BAT lot, so please let me know if there are any problems. Please comment, rate, and as always....enjoy!

10,030 Downloads

(68 Reviews)

83 Comments

Submitted

4. Screwballl's Lot Foundry forst BAT lot, a basic auto parts store. This file has 2 lots in it, one is as a landmark (LM prefix) and one as growable Cs$$... Ver 1.1: plop cost for landmark updated, is now $11K instead of 110K

2,001 Downloads

(10 Reviews)

12 Comments

Updated

5. Here's a completely original BAT creation; a major modern art museum (in the styles of Pei, Gehry and Libeskind ;)). Included in this file are the SCmodel file for the building, as well as a lot encorporating the museum. This museum brings more benefits than the standard museum, but also comes with a hefty pricetag. Enjoy, and tell me what you all think!

2,928 Downloads

(11 Reviews)

15 Comments

Submitted

6. Two identical lots, one growable C$$ 12 job lot and one ploppable. Remember to have your game properly patched for nightlighting to work.

7,312 Downloads

(28 Reviews)

32 Comments

Submitted

7. "Vu Industries? Who said anything about Vu Industries? Dr who? I haven't got a clue what you're talking about. The ice cream trucks...oh, I can explain those..." There sure are some strange goings-on at that new office building that just grew around the corner. Ice cream trucks come and go, but they don't seem to have any refrigeration facilities. Some folks claim that tombstones are hidden behind bushes on the sides of the building...and others say they've seen zombies roaming the front lawn. That's all an urban legend, right...?? - CO

2,811 Downloads

(10 Reviews)

13 Comments

Submitted

8. Here it is, the long awaited Sears Tower! An Architectural masterpeice culminating at 110 floors. Here it is for your Sims' enjoiment. It is the high quality render. I made the building 5X5 now instead of 6X6 to reduce the appearance that it was too chunky. Enjoy!

9,749 Downloads

(32 Reviews)

60 Comments

Updated

9. Version 0.0 of the Munsterkerk (munsterchurch, Roermond, The Netherlands)... I am not at all satisfied with textures yet and only today I have been able to test nightlighting in the game... I will update this... Also the next version will be slightly larger

4,429 Downloads

(29 Reviews)

35 Comments

Submitted

10. My first Bat creation! I have opted to make it a prop as opposed to a building in plug-in manager for ease of use.

3,775 Downloads

(14 Reviews)

17 Comments

Submitted

11. The first creation of the Old Style European building set. I cannot (yet) test night lighting in the game, so I don't know if this appears properly. -xannepan

5,084 Downloads

(36 Reviews)

36 Comments

Updated

12. This file contains 2 lots, a c$ growable 6 job lot and a ploppable version of the same lot. file size is 240kb

10,417 Downloads

(52 Reviews)

58 Comments

Submitted

13. Made with the new B.A.T. tool in about 15 min and about 17 to render its a very cool LM and its my first one:) put both files into your Plugins folder

2,845 Downloads

(17 Reviews)

25 Comments

Updated

14. My first BAT building, a small country church. 3x3 lot, in the landmarks menu.

2,978 Downloads

(22 Reviews)

38 Comments

Updated

15. Improved! Zooms 4 and 5 now show the building. Also includes a custom-made sign. The insidious Dr Vu is at it again! No longer content to simply make the products other companies sell, he now sells directly to the public. With a menu that includes "Soylent Sim" and "Imitation Artificial Llama on a Stick", Vu Burger is sure to satisfy the hunger pangs of your Sims. "Was that a radioactive sign on the walk-in door," you ask. Dr Vu will never tell... "Would you like extra 'special' sauce with that?" Download includes the following lots: CS

2,236 Downloads

(11 Reviews)

13 Comments

Updated

16. Small 400kb download of my first bat building, contains 2 different lots, one is a 3x3 growable CS$$ 8 jobs, the other one is plopable 3x4 lot. V3 now has the correct main building, zoom 1 is fixed nightlights too

24,332 Downloads

(107 Reviews)

136 Comments

Updated