• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

March goal: We're almost there!   03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
  •  

SimCity 4 Buildings

Sub Category  

Buildings (BATs) for SimCity 4

7,526 Files

1. This is a set of three new bus stops for your cities and towns. Now you can have options. All three have the same basic color so the can look like part of a system. There is a NYC stop, a modern Euro stop, and a rural stop with only benches and a schedule sign. Plop cost - $50 Bulldoze - $10 Monthly - $5 Same stats as original bus stop on 1x1 lot. It does not replace the original. All three lots have same stats. I hope these lots help your city come to life and look more realistic. More small,real world lots to come. Enjoy!

39,378 Downloads

(119 Reviews)

117 Comments

Submitted

2. The JENX Great St Martin Church (Cologne, Germany). It was supposed to be a bit larger, but the BAT wouldn't render it that way :o(( I need some feedback on the size of the building. Do you think it's just right, or does it need to be bigger. -xannepan

20,059 Downloads

(68 Reviews)

82 Comments

Updated

3. Screwballl's Lot Foundry is gaining steam again!!! White Sands housing, based on beach houses on Pensacola Beach, FL. This is a growable (non-ploppable) R$$ house on a 1x1 lot. The screenshots are at closest zoom, sorry for the grainy look, it was done to show that it is a useable and working lot. Keep an eye on this lot because as i learn more about number of residents and other stuff in the Plugin Manager I will update this and other lots of mine. edit: i updated this file to include the 1x1, 1x2 and 2x1 lots into one exe file (unzip then run exe). The executable is completely safe, the rich text (.rtf) readme gives more info, included with zip file.

2,239 Downloads

(14 Reviews)

15 Comments

Updated

4. This is my firt major Bat Project its a super sized hospital for use in your major downtown areas. The Simtropolis Metro Mercy Center contains a state of the art ER, Maternity Ward, and over 300 out pacient care rooms. Plop $65,000 Monthly $3000 Radius 1 large city Capacity 32,000 EQ 18 Fully custom batified building enjoy Oh and i cant see the night time view myself so the best thanks you could give me would be to send me a pic of the nighttime view at jrgeske@cox.net thanks.

14,728 Downloads

(57 Reviews)

59 Comments

Updated

5. This Windmill is modeled after a european design, although I've added some of my own touches. I've always wanted this in my small towns, and now it is a reality. Thank you BAT! Plop cost - $5000 Bulldoze - $50 Monthly - $100 Power - 3500 watts/month lot size is 2x3 and functions like the wind power plant. I hope the details show up well for everyone. I plan to do at least two more of these, so please go to my BAT forum and suggest other types. Please comment, rate, and enjoy! UPDATE - I have added a second windmill. It has a weathered wooden look, and sits alone on a lot with no props. It is still a wind plant but produces only 2000 watts and has a monthly of $50. Enjoy.

5,767 Downloads

(30 Reviews)

38 Comments

Updated

6. VERSION 3 - NOW GROWABLE BY POPULAR DEMAND So, I updated this now and it contains a Landmark version (original) and a growable commercial. The landmark improves desirability over 40 cells, and the growable is CO$$, should be 1500 jobs. The lots are of course slightly different but its the same building. Enjoy!

14,691 Downloads

(46 Reviews)

54 Comments

Updated

7. *Zoom 1 now displays correctly* The long awaited Highlander Hotel is here in both growable and ploppable form. The Highlander provides 534 CS$$$ jobs with a plop cost of $20,000. Ploppable version is located within the landmarks menu. The lots are fairly basic without all the bells and whistles yet. I'll be back to update it when I get more of the WTC model complete. Zip file is now updated to contain individual archives for ploppable and growable versions.

15,333 Downloads

(61 Reviews)

65 Comments

Updated

8. EDIT: It will work now. Take my word on it. Using the walkbridge prop I featured on the forums, I have created this. Your sims will love walking over this bridge in the shady floral park. Being a single 1X1 tile park, this can fit anywhere. Stats have been edited for a low plop and mothly cost, and will cause a very high amout of good effects for residential parts of your city, but only for a very limited amount of tiles. You can be free to use this prop in any of your lot and bat creations as long as I get credit for making it. Thanks! Comments please!

1,285 Downloads

(4 Reviews)

4 Comments

Updated

9. This is a typical french middle-age castle. It's my first attempt with the BAT. Let me know if you face any problem with this lot. It was a hard time to render it.

1,366 Downloads

(6 Reviews)

10 Comments

Submitted

10. An antique home in the country for your Sims, or it could even be a Bed and Breakfast.

2,400 Downloads

(10 Reviews)

16 Comments

Submitted

11. UPDATED! I fixed many of the texture problems. Better night view. Better textures. Next version will be a bit brighter... this one is a little 'darkish'. Although the real thing is quite dark it seems colors in simcity are relatively bright.

8,671 Downloads

(44 Reviews)

43 Comments

Updated

12. 2 4x4 lots as usual growable C$$ 30+ jobs, one ploppable, real nice upclose detail.

12,155 Downloads

(40 Reviews)

43 Comments

Updated

13. This is a chapel/meetinghouse that will fit much better in smaller towns and suburbs. The Chapel has stained glass windows which light at night, and you hear the bell in the tower when you query the building. Plop cost - $5000 Bulldoze - $500 Monthly - $100 The lot functions as a small landmark, and is located in the landmark menu. The lot size is 2x3. This is my first BAT lot, so please let me know if there are any problems. Please comment, rate, and as always....enjoy!

10,002 Downloads

(68 Reviews)

83 Comments

Submitted

14. Screwballl's Lot Foundry forst BAT lot, a basic auto parts store. This file has 2 lots in it, one is as a landmark (LM prefix) and one as growable Cs$$... Ver 1.1: plop cost for landmark updated, is now $11K instead of 110K

1,993 Downloads

(10 Reviews)

12 Comments

Updated

15. Here's a completely original BAT creation; a major modern art museum (in the styles of Pei, Gehry and Libeskind ;)). Included in this file are the SCmodel file for the building, as well as a lot encorporating the museum. This museum brings more benefits than the standard museum, but also comes with a hefty pricetag. Enjoy, and tell me what you all think!

2,922 Downloads

(11 Reviews)

15 Comments

Submitted

16. Two identical lots, one growable C$$ 12 job lot and one ploppable. Remember to have your game properly patched for nightlighting to work.

7,280 Downloads

(28 Reviews)

32 Comments

Submitted

17. "Vu Industries? Who said anything about Vu Industries? Dr who? I haven't got a clue what you're talking about. The ice cream trucks...oh, I can explain those..." There sure are some strange goings-on at that new office building that just grew around the corner. Ice cream trucks come and go, but they don't seem to have any refrigeration facilities. Some folks claim that tombstones are hidden behind bushes on the sides of the building...and others say they've seen zombies roaming the front lawn. That's all an urban legend, right...?? - CO

2,801 Downloads

(10 Reviews)

13 Comments

Submitted

18. Here it is, the long awaited Sears Tower! An Architectural masterpeice culminating at 110 floors. Here it is for your Sims' enjoiment. It is the high quality render. I made the building 5X5 now instead of 6X6 to reduce the appearance that it was too chunky. Enjoy!

9,718 Downloads

(32 Reviews)

60 Comments

Updated

19. Version 0.0 of the Munsterkerk (munsterchurch, Roermond, The Netherlands)... I am not at all satisfied with textures yet and only today I have been able to test nightlighting in the game... I will update this... Also the next version will be slightly larger

4,408 Downloads

(29 Reviews)

35 Comments

Submitted

20. My first Bat creation! I have opted to make it a prop as opposed to a building in plug-in manager for ease of use.

3,767 Downloads

(14 Reviews)

17 Comments

Submitted

21. The first creation of the Old Style European building set. I cannot (yet) test night lighting in the game, so I don't know if this appears properly. -xannepan

5,075 Downloads

(36 Reviews)

36 Comments

Updated

22. This file contains 2 lots, a c$ growable 6 job lot and a ploppable version of the same lot. file size is 240kb

10,389 Downloads

(52 Reviews)

58 Comments

Submitted

23. Made with the new B.A.T. tool in about 15 min and about 17 to render its a very cool LM and its my first one:) put both files into your Plugins folder

2,835 Downloads

(17 Reviews)

25 Comments

Updated

24. My first BAT building, a small country church. 3x3 lot, in the landmarks menu.

2,962 Downloads

(22 Reviews)

38 Comments

Updated

25. Improved! Zooms 4 and 5 now show the building. Also includes a custom-made sign. The insidious Dr Vu is at it again! No longer content to simply make the products other companies sell, he now sells directly to the public. With a menu that includes "Soylent Sim" and "Imitation Artificial Llama on a Stick", Vu Burger is sure to satisfy the hunger pangs of your Sims. "Was that a radioactive sign on the walk-in door," you ask. Dr Vu will never tell... "Would you like extra 'special' sauce with that?" Download includes the following lots: CS

2,226 Downloads

(11 Reviews)

13 Comments

Updated