• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

About our affiliation with GOG.com   05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!

SimCity 4 Buildings

Sub Category  

Buildings (BATs) for SimCity 4.

7,565 Files

1. Its finally here! This is my first building and will also be the first of many British skyscrapers and landmarks. Plop: 70,000 Cost/month: 100 Demolition: 2,000

7,777 Downloads

(26 Reviews)

40 Comments

Updated

2. Hello everyone out there :))! This is my first ever BAT lot that's successfully created after too many unsuccessful tries of using the BAT :)) It's a landmark that will be built somewhere on the Mars in long future :)) hehe... It makes some higher positive effects to the C$$$ area. Please give me comments, all are greatly appreciated. No need to rate it. Thanks a lot!

710 Downloads

(11 Reviews)

17 Comments

Updated

3. The last (and my favorite) obelisk of mine. This is a black obelisk with gold hieroglyphics. It fits nicely into any city or desert, as TWO, count them, TWO, lots are included (one is a city plaza, one is a desert one)! These lots give nice benfits to the surrounding area! Enjoy! More egyptian lots to come in a few days if you guys like these enough!

6,756 Downloads

(63 Reviews)

45 Comments

Submitted

4. You wanted them so you got them! This is a 2 for 1 deal. You get 2 small, 1x1 plazas, one with a black obelisk and one with a smaller version of my Thutmose obelisk. These are both to scale with the actual Thumose obelisk. They are both 22 meters tall, and have a base of about 2 meters. The plazas give positive effects to the surounding areas and have no negative effects!

3,533 Downloads

(18 Reviews)

12 Comments

Submitted

5. This is a replica of the Obelisk in Karnak, Egypt. It's my first major BAT structure, but I've invested some time into this one, as simple as it looks, getting the textures right was challenging. It came out really well I think, so I put it up here to share! Expect more Egyptian themed lots in the future! Stats: Landmark 3x3 lot $11,000 to plop $150 monthly cost (for keeping it in top shape) Gives very positive effects to anywhere within 20 tiles. About half the size of the Washington Monument.

4,426 Downloads

(35 Reviews)

44 Comments

Submitted

6. Dating from the 17th century, Nutley windmill is the oldest working windmill in Sussex, England. This lot provides 2 low wealth 3 medium wealth jobs including milling staff and maintenance staff. Update: added 2x2 lot - 1x1 coming soon!

2,352 Downloads

(19 Reviews)

25 Comments

Updated

7. Located in Seattle Washington the Space Needle was built for the 1962 Worlds Fair as a center peice. Standing at 184 meters it has become Seattles identifying landmark and one of the worlds most beautiful pieces of architecture. A huge thanks to Rubik for the night lighting and help ansewering alot of my questions. Also thanks to other simtrop members for ansewering questions. Enjoy

27,829 Downloads

(137 Reviews)

156 Comments

Updated

8. Here is the subway set to match my earlier bus stop set. There is a NYC, Euro Modern, and Rural subway stop in the set. Plop - $100 bulldoze - $10 monthly - $10 Capacity - 2000 I hope you like this set. The rural stop is 1x2, the others are 1x1. They do not replace anything in the game. Please comment, rate, and enjoy.

9,609 Downloads

(33 Reviews)

56 Comments

Updated

9. My recreation of the Subway fast-food chain. It has a drive-thru, patio and sign. This zip file includes a 2x3 plopable along with a CS$$ growable.

9,230 Downloads

(35 Reviews)

48 Comments

Submitted

10. Home of Southampton Football Club, lot is same size as the world cup stadium. Plop cost 50000, monthly 50. Updated: Added goalposts and some other smaller features inside stadium, also changed roof texture to one less bright. No night lights due to them not working properly :/ Please don't find anything wrong having gone through about 10 failed renders :>

17,758 Downloads

(52 Reviews)

73 Comments

Updated

11. This is my first ever lot, a custom headquarters fire station. This type of fire station is very common, and is great for those of you who like El Cheapo Modern architecture - efficient and beauty-free! Stats: $5,000 plop cost, $800/month and entire-large city coverage with six engines (they correspond to the station's bays.) You should have all building prop sets just in case - I have some cars put in for the parking lots. Plop this in the direct center of your town - but do have other stations around in case of traffic delays-wouldn't want your city burning down! Comments welcome!

7,050 Downloads

(18 Reviews)

16 Comments

Updated

12. My 3rd releaes is a LARGE corss walk bridge for 2 1way road for parks so enjoy cost 100

2,216 Downloads

(16 Reviews)

32 Comments

Updated

13. My 2nd release is a LARGE crosswalk bridge rail :D its used for parks that has rail between them so enjoy costs 100

1,834 Downloads

(10 Reviews)

9 Comments

Updated

14. My first BAT RELEASE Large sim crosswalk bridge ave. It used for parks and what not. so Enjoy cost 100

1,960 Downloads

(15 Reviews)

22 Comments

Updated

15. Kolert Creamsicle Company (the exclusive supplier of Creamsicles to the entire Sim Nation) is the first in a series of many "Street wall buildings" It currently is just a beta version, and will most likely be updated later. Currently it employes 80 CO$$ sims.. feel free to change that as it seems a bit high to me. I would have changed it but I dont know how. Enjoy!

1,905 Downloads

(14 Reviews)

14 Comments

Submitted

16. Catch those speeding drivers with this speed camera lot. Creates revenue but reduces capacity slightly. Can only be placed on roads and not in front of growable lots.

4,240 Downloads

(22 Reviews)

31 Comments

Updated

17. My first BAT A commercial CS

6,062 Downloads

(16 Reviews)

25 Comments

Updated

18. Need a sea of Red tiles for your Phoenix or Vegas? Well here's your answer. Included is one custom prop fence, and descriptions for both prop and growable R lot. Size 1x1

2,366 Downloads

(20 Reviews)

21 Comments

Submitted

19. The other one you have been waiting for...... The Vanadium Tower! This building is an RCI ploppable. It is a CO$$$. The plop cost is rather high, so don't place if you don't want to bust your budget. By the way, IF YOU WANT THIS TO BE A LANDMARK OR GROWABLE, PM ME, OR USE THE BAT PLUGIN TO DO IT YOURSELF.

9,445 Downloads

(56 Reviews)

66 Comments

Updated

20. A Residential $$$ building, low density, with room for 17 sims. 4 different growable lots included in different sizes. This is my second building made with the BAT. The first one (Heinz Manor) is so far only available on simcity.com's exchange. Enjoy....

3,635 Downloads

(23 Reviews)

18 Comments

Updated

21. Here is windmill #2, a southwestern version. It is designed small, with a low monthly so that you can drop many down in a small town to give it that Southern style. Plop - $500 bulldoze - $10 monthly - $50 1000 watts of power on a 1x1 lot. It does not replace anything already in the game. Thanks to all who helped with the design process. Please comment, rate, and as if I need to tell you........enjoy! Update - You asked for it, here it is...The watermill has been added to the zip file. I have rotated the tail and changed it to a pump that produces 2500 cu/m of water. All the other stats are the same. Now you have two lots, a windmill that has not been altered, and the new watermill. I hope this helps.

3,405 Downloads

(23 Reviews)

33 Comments

Updated

22. The best mall in your region! (-: Thet is "North Point Plaza" my first BAT/Lot in the exchange, hope you like it! You can have the growable & plopable This lot is 6X5 size, the cost is 150$ and for bulldoze 100$. CS $$

23,626 Downloads

(78 Reviews)

73 Comments

Updated

23. Walmart finally, increases R$$ demand and helps create jobs. 12x11 lot 5 files. 5000 plop cost.

18,005 Downloads

(74 Reviews)

125 Comments

Updated

24. Ploppable Petro-Canada petrol station.

1,031 Downloads

(11 Reviews)

15 Comments

Submitted

25. CENTRE POINT was built in London, UK, in 1967. This lot provides jobs and increases demand as follows: $ 254 $$ 2450 $$$ 476 Total: 3180 jobs created. Update - fixed the missing tiles (I hope)

15,629 Downloads

(48 Reviews)

65 Comments

Updated