• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Help us with our donation goal for a new Chat upgrade!   04/17/2017

Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
  •  

Trixies 2015-2016 Logo
    Nominations are now CLOSED!  Thanks everyone.

SimCity 4 Buildings

Sub Category  

Buildings (BATs) for SimCity 4

7,539 Files

1. Basically, it's a highway billboard. It's my first completed BAT structure.

1,349 Downloads

(17 Reviews)

29 Comments

Updated

2. This is my recreation of the wendy's fast-food chain... The zip file includes a 2x3 plopable (landmark) lot and a 2x3 growable CS$$ lot made in the B.A.T. Enjoy!

8,926 Downloads

(42 Reviews)

42 Comments

Submitted

3. From the maker of VentureCorp comes Uptown Apartments! This is my second entry to the LEX, an original design using the BAT, made this morning. I have gotten better at night effect and glass effect. This is a R$$ medium height building, basically because I have felt for a long time that the gap between medium apartments/shops (4-6 stories) and the large high rises was too big and didnt have enough intermediate buildings (10-25 stories). While not really the same style as my VentureCorp I think this more conservative look is really more suited for residential, and it gave me a chance to work on a new look. Let me know what you think! PS The lot is 3x2, A ploppable Landmark version and Growable R$$ are included.

7,515 Downloads

(32 Reviews)

35 Comments

Updated

4. The third cathedral, this time from Maastricht, The Netherlands. I hope you like it. For now, this will be the last cathedral. I'll spent some time making other buildings. Currently working on the Amsterdam Central Station.

10,405 Downloads

(61 Reviews)

69 Comments

Updated

5. This is a small observatory that functions as a museum, teaching your sims the secrets of the cosmos. This lot looks great in mountain areas and on top of ridges or hills. It will plop flat on most slopes. plop cost - $4000 bulldoze - $100 maintenence - $100 This is a 2x3 lot that has the same effects as a small museum with a larger radius. As usual, there were dozens of types and textures to chose from, but this is the one that appealed to me. This is another in my ongoing series of small BAT buildings that are designed to bring realism to smaller towns and rural areas. I hope you enjoy! UPDATE: I have heard the cries and have responded with two new versions of the observatory. Observatory2 is the same as the original, but the white and the dome has been toned down to look better in the game. Observatory3 is the same as the original but has a brushed metal siding and a light blue colored dome. It isn't reality, but it looks cool and isn't all white. None of the stats have been changed for now. Enjoy!

10,628 Downloads

(49 Reviews)

36 Comments

Updated

6. SLF BAT lot same as my 1x1 White Sands house but on a 1 wide by 2 deep lot. non-ploppable (grows with the rest of the houses), R$$ house..

1,137 Downloads

(9 Reviews)

13 Comments

Submitted

7. The Kokura Castle(Kitakyusyu, Japan) was build in 1609. A traditional Japanese style castle. Lot size : 5x5 Plop cost : 98,000 Monthly cost : 300 Bulldoze cost : 72,000

6,261 Downloads

(22 Reviews)

37 Comments

Updated

8. removed

2,689 Downloads

(36 Reviews)

59 Comments

Updated

9. The tool has been relesed and your making buildings like crazy but then you want to simbleize your city as BAT created city, then download this Landmark and make your city known

352 Downloads

(4 Reviews)

10 Comments

Submitted

10. Its just a big Good looking park Put all 3 files in your plugins folder

930 Downloads

(7 Reviews)

15 Comments

Submitted

11. Hey it's me again with another trinket of Chicago. The Aon Center, formerly known as the Amoco Building, and even formerlyer :D the Standard Oil building. This building was also the tallest building in the world from 1973 to 1974. This is not an exact model as you can see its shorter than it is in real life (in comparison with the Sears Towers' on here). However this is a more... Artists depiction type dealy. I think it looks ok a little smaller. Oh well I hope you all enjoy this. It's a landmark.

10,013 Downloads

(28 Reviews)

50 Comments

Updated

12. This is my much anticipated Outroph Oil Co. Tower. The name picks fun at the Enron name, reversing it somewhat. This makes use of a corrupt company's otherwise beautiful building. I added some cones to it so it won't be a pure copy. How I made fun of the Enron Name: Enron En= in R On=on Outroph Out=out r oph=off Get it? LOL This building is actually an RCI ploppable, thanks to RaphaelNinja's Efforts in this sector. The building itself is actually a prop, but it still lights up and stuff. This building has about 12,000 CO$$$ jobs, so don't overdo the plopping of this building. DONT WORRY! NO LAYOFFS! LOL Credits: DuskTrooper RaphaelNinja

27,422 Downloads

(58 Reviews)

53 Comments

Updated

13. An observation tower like you see at amusement parks. This is a low res. version 1. I have some changes in mind as well as making a higher res. render...this is pure eye candy. Does not light up,still working on that aspect of the BAT. I wanted to do something fun and simple as I learn the BAT. I would like to make the view deck windows light up and I might make it taller..but for now hopefully you will like this and find a use for it,maybe it will inspire others to make stuff for a theme park,which sc4 could use.

1,045 Downloads

(17 Reviews)

18 Comments

Submitted

14. This is a set of three new bus stops for your cities and towns. Now you can have options. All three have the same basic color so the can look like part of a system. There is a NYC stop, a modern Euro stop, and a rural stop with only benches and a schedule sign. Plop cost - $50 Bulldoze - $10 Monthly - $5 Same stats as original bus stop on 1x1 lot. It does not replace the original. All three lots have same stats. I hope these lots help your city come to life and look more realistic. More small,real world lots to come. Enjoy!

39,402 Downloads

(119 Reviews)

117 Comments

Submitted

15. The JENX Great St Martin Church (Cologne, Germany). It was supposed to be a bit larger, but the BAT wouldn't render it that way :o(( I need some feedback on the size of the building. Do you think it's just right, or does it need to be bigger. -xannepan

20,084 Downloads

(68 Reviews)

82 Comments

Updated

16. Screwballl's Lot Foundry is gaining steam again!!! White Sands housing, based on beach houses on Pensacola Beach, FL. This is a growable (non-ploppable) R$$ house on a 1x1 lot. The screenshots are at closest zoom, sorry for the grainy look, it was done to show that it is a useable and working lot. Keep an eye on this lot because as i learn more about number of residents and other stuff in the Plugin Manager I will update this and other lots of mine. edit: i updated this file to include the 1x1, 1x2 and 2x1 lots into one exe file (unzip then run exe). The executable is completely safe, the rich text (.rtf) readme gives more info, included with zip file.

2,243 Downloads

(14 Reviews)

15 Comments

Updated

17. This is my firt major Bat Project its a super sized hospital for use in your major downtown areas. The Simtropolis Metro Mercy Center contains a state of the art ER, Maternity Ward, and over 300 out pacient care rooms. Plop $65,000 Monthly $3000 Radius 1 large city Capacity 32,000 EQ 18 Fully custom batified building enjoy Oh and i cant see the night time view myself so the best thanks you could give me would be to send me a pic of the nighttime view at jrgeske@cox.net thanks.

14,740 Downloads

(57 Reviews)

59 Comments

Updated

18. This Windmill is modeled after a european design, although I've added some of my own touches. I've always wanted this in my small towns, and now it is a reality. Thank you BAT! Plop cost - $5000 Bulldoze - $50 Monthly - $100 Power - 3500 watts/month lot size is 2x3 and functions like the wind power plant. I hope the details show up well for everyone. I plan to do at least two more of these, so please go to my BAT forum and suggest other types. Please comment, rate, and enjoy! UPDATE - I have added a second windmill. It has a weathered wooden look, and sits alone on a lot with no props. It is still a wind plant but produces only 2000 watts and has a monthly of $50. Enjoy.

5,772 Downloads

(30 Reviews)

38 Comments

Updated

19. VERSION 3 - NOW GROWABLE BY POPULAR DEMAND So, I updated this now and it contains a Landmark version (original) and a growable commercial. The landmark improves desirability over 40 cells, and the growable is CO$$, should be 1500 jobs. The lots are of course slightly different but its the same building. Enjoy!

14,700 Downloads

(46 Reviews)

54 Comments

Updated

20. *Zoom 1 now displays correctly* The long awaited Highlander Hotel is here in both growable and ploppable form. The Highlander provides 534 CS$$$ jobs with a plop cost of $20,000. Ploppable version is located within the landmarks menu. The lots are fairly basic without all the bells and whistles yet. I'll be back to update it when I get more of the WTC model complete. Zip file is now updated to contain individual archives for ploppable and growable versions.

15,345 Downloads

(61 Reviews)

65 Comments

Updated

21. EDIT: It will work now. Take my word on it. Using the walkbridge prop I featured on the forums, I have created this. Your sims will love walking over this bridge in the shady floral park. Being a single 1X1 tile park, this can fit anywhere. Stats have been edited for a low plop and mothly cost, and will cause a very high amout of good effects for residential parts of your city, but only for a very limited amount of tiles. You can be free to use this prop in any of your lot and bat creations as long as I get credit for making it. Thanks! Comments please!

1,286 Downloads

(4 Reviews)

4 Comments

Updated

22. This is a typical french middle-age castle. It's my first attempt with the BAT. Let me know if you face any problem with this lot. It was a hard time to render it.

1,369 Downloads

(6 Reviews)

10 Comments

Submitted

23. An antique home in the country for your Sims, or it could even be a Bed and Breakfast.

2,401 Downloads

(10 Reviews)

16 Comments

Submitted

24. UPDATED! I fixed many of the texture problems. Better night view. Better textures. Next version will be a bit brighter... this one is a little 'darkish'. Although the real thing is quite dark it seems colors in simcity are relatively bright.

8,678 Downloads

(44 Reviews)

43 Comments

Updated

25. 2 4x4 lots as usual growable C$$ 30+ jobs, one ploppable, real nice upclose detail.

12,165 Downloads

(40 Reviews)

43 Comments

Updated

• April Donation Goal

78%

Please consider a donation to help keep Simtropolis up and running.
      Learn more
      about our donation gifts. More donation perks coming soon!

Donate
  • Recent STEX Reviews

• Download Statistics

• Files
    • Comments
    • Reviews

Latest File
    By nofunk

94    1

• Total Downloads
    ~112,087,000